I tip my hat to u well done
---
"I'm not stealing kills, I'm saving lives"
#92ODommPosted 8/22/2013 7:33:59 PMmessage detail
First
#93SoundNetworkPosted 10/5/2013 11:19:35 PMmessage detail
how is this interactive
#94crawdadPosted 10/26/2013 9:12:56 AMmessage detail
This was a great read and arguably very well summarised in spite of it's size.

This cleared up ALOT of stuff for me especially regarding the Didact, geas/eis. Thank you very much.

One thing I don;t know about yet is the final location of the Mendicant Bias. I remember when on Bungie.net they front paged the Ascendant Justice compilation of the Terminals and spent 2 hours reading the whole story.

The Mendicant Bias Story is one of my favourite in any media.
---
Spit in the face of life and have a good day out of sheer f****** spite!
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#95devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 8:17:32 PMmessage detail
how is this interactive

An artifact title, nothing more.

This was a great read and arguably very well summarised in spite of it's size.

This cleared up ALOT of stuff for me especially regarding the Didact, geas/eis. Thank you very much.

One thing I don;t know about yet is the final location of the Mendicant Bias. I remember when on Bungie.net they front paged the Ascendant Justice compilation of the Terminals and spent 2 hours reading the whole story.

The Mendicant Bias Story is one of my favourite in any media.

Many thanks.

As for Mendicant Bias, it's hard to tell. We know part of him was on a Keyship that crashed on the Prophet's homeworld and most of him was buried in the desert.

Personally, I think that Forerunner construct in the Xbox One Halo trailer is Mendicant Bias, but that's all speculation at the moment.
#96SoundNetworkPosted 10/30/2013 5:21:55 PMmessage detail
I still don't understand your explanation. why is it called interactive
#97devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 7:43:04 PMmessage detail(edited)
The original version of this topic from the Halo 3 board was a spin-off of a Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 3:ODST forum FAQ created by Vegechan61 called the Interactive FAQ (ODST version linked as I can't find the others):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954261-halo-3-odst/45897360

On another note, that guide was spun off of a FAQ for pre-release Halo 2 called the Legendary FAQ, created by users gspawn and makaveli the do. I've kind of flipped back and forth between calling this thing the Legendary Guide and the Interactive Guide, usually just alternating the title with every repost.
#98SoundNetworkPosted 11/3/2013 9:48:37 PMmessage detail
was the original interactive?
#99devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:19:24 AMmessage detail
Not any more than this one. GameFAQs isn't exactly the most advanced forum. It's hard to be more interactive than just posting stuff.
#100SoundNetworkPosted 11/4/2013 12:30:51 PMmessage detail
that makes me furious