Wanted: boosters willing to play regicide

#1TemplarLord305Posted 4/10/2013 2:32:44 PM
I have been trying to get some if the cool armors like venator, and cool stances, but it takes a long time to do. So who's willing to risk it all for boosting regicide? Private message me or message me on xbox gt:templarlord305. Im being serious guys fast ranking and armor is at stake hear! And I'm willing to risk it look me up and will talk tactics
#2bd0g5Posted 4/10/2013 2:35:58 PM
Definitely man! Send a friend request with a message to iRGush and we can do some boosting!
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3djwagonPosted 4/10/2013 3:10:59 PM(edited)
TemplarLord305 posted...
I have been trying to get some if the cool armors like venator, and cool stances, but it takes a long time to do. So who's willing to risk it all for boosting regicide? Private message me or message me on xbox gt:templarlord305. Im being serious guys fast ranking and armor is at stake hear! And I'm willing to risk it look me up and will talk tactics

LOL YOU REALLY MOST STINK ..just be warned .YOUR going to give out a sign THAT reads hey everyone EASY kill over here above your head.oh and make sure that sign is in neon
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#4TemplarLord305(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 4:13:04 PM
You would think i suck im actually sr 87 with kd ratio of 1.8. And i always win regicide and rumble pit. I dont suck im just lazy.
#5lderivedxPosted 4/10/2013 4:15:13 PM
You think SR matters at all. You suck.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#6iRGushPosted 4/10/2013 4:20:06 PM
lderivedx posted...
You think SR matters at all. You suck.

wow um ok he probably plays for FUN, something you know nothing about you sweaty tryhard
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#7TemplarLord305(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 4:24:30 PM
Hey bro i suck? You dont even no me? And ya i do play normally with friends, but i aint no newb! Calm down bro what are you a 130? I took three 130's a 96 and a 124 all yesterday in rumble pit. The closest score to mine was 175 to my 250. And for all those guys who got my back, most respect to you. Xbox needs more gamers like you. So whos willing to boost for some armor?
#8bd0g5Posted 4/10/2013 5:13:22 PM
SR is definitely an indicator of skill.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9djwagonPosted 4/10/2013 5:15:49 PM
TemplarLord305 posted...
Hey bro i suck? You dont even no me? And ya i do play normally with friends, but i aint no newb! Calm down bro what are you a 130? I took three 130's a 96 and a 124 all yesterday in rumble pit. The closest score to mine was 175 to my 250. And for all those guys who got my back, most respect to you. Xbox needs more gamers like you. So whos willing to boost for some armor?

SO to counter that YOU want to BOOST .sure sign YOU stink .
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#10FinaliizePosted 4/10/2013 5:16:24 PM
TemplarLord305 posted...

You are bad.