Multiplayer no fun anymroe (for me at least)

#1NuclearSunsetPosted 4/11/2013 7:17:23 AM
I have other games, and I have other hobbies...so I'm only level 36 and havent played Halo in awhile. Got back on when the castle maps came out only to find that everyone else I get matched with are 100+ levels higher than me and way beyond my skill. I just want to play casually and have fun, apparently I can't do that anymore. :/
#2JaidabeccaPosted 4/11/2013 7:31:33 AM
SR is this game does NOT equal skill. SR(just the same as Reach's ranks) = the amount of time put into the game. Do not be discouraged by seeing an SR130 thinking he has some insanely huge advantage over you by playing the game more. There is still a good chance you can absolutely destroy him/her.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#3NuclearSunset(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 7:41:57 AM
I'm not discouraged simply because of the SR....Having an SR that much higher than my own means they play this that more than me. AND when in game I just get plain pwn'd. I'm not giving up just yet, But I'm not a hardcore gamer and dont want to be, so if thats what it takes to have fun then oh well. I mostly play single player games, and I am a bit rusty since I haven't played in awhile. Hopefully I'll get more used to it and be able to be more competitive but I'm not gonna get a headache over it, I'll just go back to skyrim if I dont start havin fun.
#4darren19822000Posted 4/11/2013 7:48:57 AM
so you want a pansy online match? i mean come on this isnt the SP...nobody will take it easy on you in any online game. if you dont put in some time then how can you expect to play against anyone
---
gt darren reefnugs
#5LandonioPosted 4/11/2013 7:54:54 AM
If you want an easy, casual time then play Big Team or Flood.

Or just play BlOps II. Most of the bad players dipped for that, anyway.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#6HighVoltage87Posted 4/11/2013 8:22:21 AM
NuclearSunset posted...
I'm not discouraged simply because of the SR....Having an SR that much higher than my own means they play this that more than me. AND when in game I just get plain pwn'd. I'm not giving up just yet, But I'm not a hardcore gamer and dont want to be, so if thats what it takes to have fun then oh well. I mostly play single player games, and I am a bit rusty since I haven't played in awhile. Hopefully I'll get more used to it and be able to be more competitive but I'm not gonna get a headache over it, I'll just go back to skyrim if I dont start havin fun.

Well, if you haven't played in a while, you obviously will be rusty for a bit.
---
Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid.
#7NuclearSunset(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 8:47:43 AM
darren19822000 posted...
so you want a pansy online match? i mean come on this isnt the SP...nobody will take it easy on you in any online game. if you dont put in some time then how can you expect to play against anyone

I didnt say I want anyone to go easy...but yr right u cant expect to be decent at anything without putting some time into it, so point taken there. I just get discouraged from online gaming in general because there are ALOT of hardcore players out there who seem to do nothing but grind at it and get insanely good. Kudos to them for achieving that level of skill, but I cant hold a candle to it and would rather not compete against them.
#8elitewarrior500Posted 4/11/2013 9:03:20 AM
1.Sell xbox
2.???
3.Profit
---
heh
#9ProdozulPosted 4/11/2013 9:56:15 AM
elitewarrior500 posted...
1.Sell xbox
2.???
3.Profit

1. google meme
2. post it
3.????
4. Profit
#10NuclearSunset(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:09:12 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
1.Sell xbox
2.???
3.Profit

cuz if I dont use my xbox for multiplayer halo, then I obviously have no use for it huh? :/