Does 343 Play Their Game Online?

#1KID VIDPosted 4/11/2013 10:42:07 PM
And if so, is there a way of telling that they work for 343 like a flaming helmet or something like that?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#2SterlingFoxPosted 4/11/2013 11:21:19 PM
As far as I'm aware, no they don't and no their isn't.

The only time they do is when there's a gaming with the devs day, and that only happened once around Launch time.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#3KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 11:29:23 PM
That kind of sucks. I remember back with the other Halos (starting with Halo 2), every time I had the opportunity to play against a Bungie employee I would make it my mission to kill that person as much as possible. I just had fun playing against the people who actually had input in making the game.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4LandonioPosted 4/12/2013 12:29:56 AM
I think it's painfully obvious that no one at 343 plays their own game. Or probably ever has.

>_>
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#5SunDevil77Posted 4/12/2013 5:54:17 AM
Bungie had a much bigger team, iirc. Meaning, they have more people around the office sitting and doing nothing.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#6djwagonPosted 4/12/2013 7:17:00 AM
KID VID posted...
That kind of sucks. I remember back with the other Halos (starting with Halo 2), every time I had the opportunity to play against a Bungie employee I would make it my mission to kill that person as much as possible. I just had fun playing against the people who actually had input in making the game.

let me take a guess here WHEN you saw a bungie emblem below a gamertag .you thought they worked at bungie .first off thank you for going out of your way in killing a non-worker from bungie.I got that thing from thier website .when you signed up for what every gave you that emblem
.so unless you trully knew they worked for bungie .YOU where playing against a average players
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#7bd0g5Posted 4/12/2013 7:45:26 AM
KID VID posted...

let me take a guess here WHEN you saw a bungie emblem below a gamertag .you thought they worked at bungie .first off thank you for going out of your way in killing a non-worker from bungie.I got that thing from thier website .when you signed up for what every gave you that emblem
.so unless you trully knew they worked for bungie .YOU where playing against a average players

please .DRINK bleach
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#8Nellas_BabyPosted 4/12/2013 7:51:29 AM
djwagon posted...
KID VID posted...

They had flaming helmets.

Idiot.
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/12/2013 7:56:19 AM
Nellas_Baby posted...
djwagon posted...
KID VID posted...

They had flaming helmets.

Idiot.

rolflmao ballgamed
---
Voth tu ahrk spaan.
#10djwagonPosted 4/12/2013 8:31:55 AM
wow I am wrong not my fault I remember getting asked if I worked for bungie .when I had that emblem .NOT my fault I should have thought all those players with flaming helmets worked for bungie .plus where those flames blue or red.to really tell you.who was a true working at bungie or someone that hacked the game to get the other one
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..