Does 343 Play Their Game Online?

#11darren19822000Posted 4/12/2013 7:39:02 AM
djwagon posted...
wow I am wrong not my fault I remember getting asked if I worked for bungie .when I had that emblem .NOT my fault I should have thought all those players with flaming helmets worked for bungie .plus where those flames blue or red.to really tell you.who was a true working at bungie or someone that hacked the game to get the other one

nobody will think you work for bungie after they see you play....however after seeing you type people will believe you work for 343...since they are all inbred detards who have abou ta 2nd grade education level
---
gt darren reefnugs
#12djwagonPosted 4/12/2013 8:26:05 AM
^^^^^ so glad your on IGNORE and can ONLY read your replies as a guest.great comeback .how do you knew how I play .have I every told this board or any board my gamertag.can not wait to see the bs story coming out of your finger next .2-1 you will come up with what you think is my gamertag
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#13tranceaddict19Posted 4/12/2013 8:28:12 AM
darren19822000 posted...
djwagon posted...
wow I am wrong not my fault I remember getting asked if I worked for bungie .when I had that emblem .NOT my fault I should have thought all those players with flaming helmets worked for bungie .plus where those flames blue or red.to really tell you.who was a true working at bungie or someone that hacked the game to get the other one

nobody will think you work for bungie after they see you play....however after seeing you type people will believe you work for 343...since they are all inbred detards who have abou ta 2nd grade education level

treated!
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#14metroidman92Posted 4/12/2013 9:18:59 AM
djwagon posted...
^^^^^ so glad your on IGNORE and can ONLY read your replies as a guest.great comeback .how do you knew how I play .have I every told this board or any board my gamertag.can not wait to see the bs story coming out of your finger next .2-1 you will come up with what you think is my gamertag

Reading your posts makes my IQ drop. Good lord, I haven't had enough to drink to deal with this s***.
---
Tell me Chakas, if this was your choice, after all we have seen and survived... would you fire the rings?
[silence]
#15darren19822000Posted 4/12/2013 11:37:01 AM
djwagon posted...

you ignore me but then go to a guest account every time i post so you can respond anyway...doesnt that make ignoring me kinda stupid?

i dont need your gamertag to know you are terrible at this game...as you are with the great english language
---
gt darren reefnugs
#16SterlingFoxPosted 4/12/2013 7:46:16 PM
For some reason I picture djwagon as the kind of person who rages really hard and like chucks his controller at the wall after getting killed.

I also picture him as someone who enjoys trance music and hip hop. Just as an unrelated side note.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#17DvoloS88Posted 4/13/2013 4:42:30 AM
Lets say they dont, I'd prefer it that way compared to atleast 16 annoying geek testers who did nothing but test halos under bungie all day long for there job. Yet halo 3 released completely unbalanced and a mess online with connections and lag. Yes im referring to all those vi docs that were pre release halo 3 showing a room of atleast 16 nerdy ass testers enjoying them selves instead "testing" and fixing the game. Ill admit Reach at launch was a much better effort in the balance department but still im sick of people acting like halo under bungie was perfect, its baffling...
#18darren19822000Posted 4/13/2013 7:06:04 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Lets say they dont, I'd prefer it that way compared to atleast 16 annoying geek testers who did nothing but test halos under bungie all day long for there job. Yet halo 3 released completely unbalanced and a mess online with connections and lag. Yes im referring to all those vi docs that were pre release halo 3 showing a room of atleast 16 nerdy ass testers enjoying them selves instead "testing" and fixing the game. Ill admit Reach at launch was a much better effort in the balance department but still im sick of people acting like halo under bungie was perfect, its baffling...

nothing is perfect but at least when a fan asked bungie something they didnt doge the question. how abotu the fact that when bungie talked with fans and made some changes they were the same things the fans asked for, not something similar but with changes. fans wanted br starts and bam there they were. fans want a dmr nerf so the other 3 starting rifles can actually be of some use and what does 343 nerf...the gauss hog. REALLY? there is literally no way to test out your connection power untill yoru game is shipped. theres no way to replicate the amount of people playing when your testing in smaller groups. your an idiot if you dont think 343 has testers as well. you just dotn see them in any videos
---
gt darren reefnugs
#19MlCKHEADPosted 4/13/2013 9:43:20 AM
djwagon posted...

Pretty sure this makes no sense.
---
GT: Micktory
#20djwagonPosted 4/13/2013 12:57:37 PM
SterlingFox posted...
For some reason I picture djwagon as the kind of person who rages really hard and like chucks his controller at the wall after getting killed.

I also picture him as someone who enjoys trance music and hip hop. Just as an unrelated side note.

on throwing controller .still have launch date on .on music back in the 1980 it was new wave .now it is a mix of new wave /iron butteryfly and muse.I can not stand hip=hop.sorry new wave is way worst then hip=hop .but with new wave . you can understand what they are saying.since I play for fun win or lose .I never rage quit or leave early
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..