Dont use Game.co.uk.

#1DTxxPosted 4/12/2013 4:30:16 AM
Ok so im a regular customer with this online service. I ordered Halo 4 Limited Edition on Monday because it was on sale. It got posted Tuesday morning so i sold my normal copy on Tuesday. Its now Friday and the post has been and no sign of my LE copy. So i contacted thier crappy web chat service as they have done away with thier phone service now i can see why. They wont refund or replace my item until 10 working days have passed. Thats 2 whole weeks and prob by then the item will be sold out. Dont use thier service if you you want ure items on time.
#2JaidabeccaPosted 4/12/2013 5:21:47 AM
1st: I wasn't planning on using that site for anything so no worries there.

2nd: Why would you buy an LE copy of the game if you already have a regular edition?

3rd: Why would you jump the gun & sell your regular edition copy before you receive your LE copy?

4th: Why would the item be sold out? If you ordered it fairly why would they sell it to someone else before sending you your order?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#3AesahaettrPosted 4/12/2013 5:27:23 AM
I never buy from Game anymore out of principle as my local store is staffed with liars and morons who will tell you absolute crap just to get a sale.
In the past I have pre-ordered games based on the bonus items etc you get with them. In almost every instance they didn't have them with one member of staff saying, "We rarely get sent pre-order bonuses and most people don't care."

I know you're on about the website, which if I remember is run by a different company (again according to Game staff) but equally as useless.

If you're gonna use a website for games try WWW.SHOPTO.NET - Honestly they are great. Cheaper than Game, Bonus DLC and pre-order stuff, points off next purchase (usually about a 1 off a game that was already 4 cheaper than Game) next day delivery and almost every game i've bought has turned up before release date. They've never let me down.
---
#1 for knife kills at some point on every Battlefield game, now retired. The Stabby Messiah.
4.87 K/D Ratio on Crysis 2, 40 killstreak. Yautja Elite Assassin.
#4DTxx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:44:50 AM
Jaidabecca posted...
1st: I wasn't planning on using that site for anything so no worries there.

2nd: Why would you buy an LE copy of the game if you already have a regular edition?

3rd: Why would you jump the gun & sell your regular edition copy before you receive your LE copy?

4th: Why would the item be sold out? If you ordered it fairly why would they sell it to someone else before sending you your order?

Because the LE is on sale and its collectible and what i wanted in the 1st place. And as for sold out what i meant is i cant report my item lost for 10 working days which means by then they might not have anymore in stock and ill end up with a refund.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 4/12/2013 10:33:01 AM
Shouldn't have sold your normal copy until the LE was in your hands.

Also, maybe it's a mail issue? Once the game has left GAME's hands, it's not their fault if the people delivering fail to do it on time. They can refund you or offer a discount on future purchases but blaming them for the postman not bringing it when you expected is silly.

Can't say I'd use GAME anyway these days. Last thing I did with them was pre-order Warriors Orochi 3 months before they went out of business, haven't been back to them since they were bought by another company because the prices are way too expensive anyway (which is why I never bought from HMV unless there was a sale on, Amazon all the way here).
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#6Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/12/2013 11:38:08 AM
Lol, TC is getting butthurt at standard procedures.

Stay mad, baddie.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp