I will definitely quit a game if...

#1Type0HeroPosted 4/12/2013 4:25:31 PM
I get logged into a match where the game has been playing for several minutes yet the team I'm on has as score less than half of the enemy team... So in other words, I'm on the turkey shoot team. If I get thrown into that game, I'll quit immediately.
#2butsizzlePosted 4/12/2013 4:33:04 PM
You down with OPP?
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#3metroidman92Posted 4/12/2013 4:44:17 PM
butsizzle posted...
You down with OPP?

Yeah, you know me!
---
Tell me Chakas, if this was your choice, after all we have seen and survived... would you fire the rings?
[silence]
#4L0ZPosted 4/12/2013 5:23:03 PM
what do you mean by turkey shoot team? One could take it that everyone on your team is using shotguns since turkeys are hunted with shotguns
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#5lderivedxPosted 4/12/2013 5:24:10 PM
what do you mean by turkey shoot team? One could take it that everyone on your team is using shotguns since turkeys are hunted with shotguns

Only people deprived of oxygen would seriously think that.
---
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx
#6Type0Hero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 5:56:03 PM
IWell, when I'm playing a game against a crap team I always call it a turkey shoot, as in, pretty much there's no opposition and you kill them shortly after you see them..

In other words, when the stars align and pretty much everyone on the team sucks. Most people are average and do average in a game, some are better, more are worse... A bad game for me would be going even or maybe a few negative. I've never gone double digit negative on any Halo game ever. If I were ever getting killed that much, I'd just switch to a more conservative method of play.

I can't stand being on a team where multiple people go double digit negative. How does one even do that? They must be running out into the open, getting killed, then repeating until the end of game.
#7enterthemadroxPosted 4/12/2013 7:01:37 PM
Type0Hero posted...
I get logged into a match where the game has been playing for several minutes yet the team I'm on has as score less than half of the enemy team... So in other words, I'm on the turkey shoot team. If I get thrown into that game, I'll quit immediately.

I've had to JIP and ended up on teams like that but we somehow ended up winning.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#8Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/12/2013 8:58:09 PM
Post 2 and 3 win the internet.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#9True_ScornPosted 4/12/2013 11:00:53 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
Post 2 and 3 win the internet.

---
GT = True Scorn