Do you feel HALO 3 was the last really fun and enjoyable HALO game?

#61ALostGrenadePosted 4/17/2013 8:02:21 AM
Nope. H3>H4>H2>Reach>H1. I'm sure Halo 5 will be somewhere between H3 and H4 for me.
---
"People die when they are killed."
GT: A Lost Grenade
#62BrnHeatAAPosted 4/17/2013 5:47:57 PM
I have enjoyed 4 the most. While I miss the Mauler, I hate the reticules in 3 compared to any other.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#63Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/17/2013 7:03:22 PM
As a side note, that is kind of related to the marijuana talk, something like 60% of the marijuana that dispensaries in California sell comes from my dad's side of the family in Oregon.

So if you've smoked in either California or Oregon in the last 20 years or so, you've probably had some of our weed.

You realize that would literally be thousands of pounds, right? I'm sorry, no one grows and transports that much weed, across state line no less.

And California didn't get Marijuana laws until 1996, or dispenseries / collectives until the mid 00's. I literally started doing this when collectives really started popping up in '05 and it's taken me a lot of time and money to get my strains to produce the quality and quantity that collectives go crazy for. I have weed that tests close to 35% THC levels; do you realize how ****ing crazy that is? I've seen shops sell it top shelf at 30 bucks a gram!

I'm not saying your family doesn't grow or produce for the State(s), but I think you got an incredibly inflated number on what they produce.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#64Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/17/2013 7:05:29 PM
^Also, I live in Northern California, and I'm in good with a huge group of good growers. I'd probably know of someone that moved that much weight around. But it's not completely out of the question that I've smoked some of their stuff, if they are Oregonians. I'm up all over Nor-Cal and Oregon.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#65Milla_MaxwellPosted 4/17/2013 8:30:43 PM
ALostGrenade posted...
Nope. H3>H4>H2>Reach>H1. I'm sure Halo 5 will be somewhere between H3 and H4 for me.

I'm surprised...

You didn't get a bunch of hate because you put Halo 1 last.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#66jester48Posted 4/17/2013 8:59:27 PM

This is as close to the worst possible order you could have put them in.

Well known fact:

H1 = H2 > NBNS Reach > H4 > Vanilla Reach > Daikatana > Mortal Kombat: Sub Zero Anthologies > H3.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#67vashkeyPosted 4/17/2013 9:01:04 PM
I think Wars, ODST, Reach and 4 were all thoroughly enjoyable.

Sure, I didn't have as much fun with them as 3, but they're still great games. A large part of it just comes with my over exposure to Halo, shooters and gaming.

Reach and 4 weren't quite as good as 3 in terms of multiplayer, I feel, but they're still great and bring new and interesting things to the table, which I appreciate. They'd have been pretty boring if they were just copy paste Halo 3.

I could think of a few things that can be improved, but nothings perfect.
#68jesse_skaterPosted 4/17/2013 10:22:30 PM
h2>mlgv7 reach>h4>h3

i really didnt play much CE to rate it. i played MP like 3 times. all 3 times were very fun though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#69sew182Posted 4/18/2013 6:56:15 AM(edited)
(I'm assuming we're just talking multi-player here.)

Yes. Reach was awful and un-playable IMO. Halo 4 is ok, but Halo 3 was the last really enjoyable one. There are some obvious reasons it was more fun, like better maps and a visible rank to compete for. But beyond that, there's some x factor that makes Halo 4 just not as fun as Halo 3. The gameplay feels rigid and stale in comparison.
#70LandonioPosted 4/18/2013 7:08:02 AM
Campaign:
H1 is the best, followed by ODST. H2 is the worst. Haven't actually beaten H3, Reach, or H4.

Online Multiplayer:
H2>H1 PC>H4>NBNS Reach>H3>Vanilla Reach

Offline Mulitplayer (LAN):
H1>H2>H3>NBNS Reach>H4>Vanilla Reach
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2