That Won't Save You Achievement

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. That Won't Save You Achievement
3 years ago#1
How can you do this? I probably made some happy player, letting them assassinate me while wearing the shield when I knew I would die anyways... but this never happen to me :P I tried during 2 hours, every game, I was sending a message to one of my ennemies asking them if they wanted to trade the achievement, no one ever answer :(

This achievement requires too much luck, I could assassinate 3 player in my last game, and when I checked the medal, I only had 1... So this make it even harder if the game is buggy...
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
3 years ago#2
i would say that your best bet is to walk backwards into enemies that are close by with your hardlight shield out. i know you have already said that you did this, but only do this and it might happen. maybe a mic in the pregame lobby will help. if you do it enough, maybe someone nice will come along and let you do it to them.
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
3 years ago#3
I would be happy to help. I have on several occasions walked backwards with the hardlight shield, because of the stupid nature of the achievement. But unless you have an entire room ready to help out, I don't know how to get on the other team to work.
3 years ago#4
Got mine by pure luck on the first day - played against some bad campers that kept dying, went in to flank them and all of a sudden one of them busts out the HL shield for the first time in the match, and I went in for the kill.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
3 years ago#5
Want a luck based achivement?

Obtain five splatters. Due to the Plasma Pistol/Plasma Grenade combo being everywhere, one just doesn't stand a chance.
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
3 years ago#6
Private_Noob posted...
Want a luck based achivement?

Obtain five splatters. Due to the Plasma Pistol/Plasma Grenade combo being everywhere, one just doesn't stand a chance.

Super easy achievement :P try on King of the hell, with a Ghost. They are all fightning for the hill then you run into it with the ghost and kill them all, even your team mate if needed to.
3 years ago#7
The splatter one I did on Perdition I think. I just caught people not paying attention and hit em with the ghost boostah boost.

As for the hardlight shield...I ran into some altruistic people in a lobby today. I was beating someone in a firefight, and then they put up the shield and turned away from me (giving up) and let me assassinate them. I ended up letting like 3 people get it right after in some pay it forward type stuff, and one of them started doing it afterwards. You may run into a group like that where it just chains.
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
3 years ago#8
I decided to be nice today and am helping randoms with the achivemnt since I already have it. I'm just running around recklessly with my shield out all the time lol.
3 years ago#9
still have no luck :(
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. That Won't Save You Achievement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived