That Won't Save You Achievement

#1IcarusaelPosted 4/14/2013 10:57:13 PM
How can you do this? I probably made some happy player, letting them assassinate me while wearing the shield when I knew I would die anyways... but this never happen to me :P I tried during 2 hours, every game, I was sending a message to one of my ennemies asking them if they wanted to trade the achievement, no one ever answer :(

This achievement requires too much luck, I could assassinate 3 player in my last game, and when I checked the medal, I only had 1... So this make it even harder if the game is buggy...
---
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
#2GollyFluffPosted 4/15/2013 11:03:22 AM
i would say that your best bet is to walk backwards into enemies that are close by with your hardlight shield out. i know you have already said that you did this, but only do this and it might happen. maybe a mic in the pregame lobby will help. if you do it enough, maybe someone nice will come along and let you do it to them.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#3FL0YD_theBarberPosted 4/15/2013 4:27:33 PM
I would be happy to help. I have on several occasions walked backwards with the hardlight shield, because of the stupid nature of the achievement. But unless you have an entire room ready to help out, I don't know how to get on the other team to work.
#4DXLR8RPosted 4/15/2013 4:47:44 PM
Got mine by pure luck on the first day - played against some bad campers that kept dying, went in to flank them and all of a sudden one of them busts out the HL shield for the first time in the match, and I went in for the kill.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#5Private_NoobPosted 4/16/2013 7:18:27 PM
Want a luck based achivement?

Obtain five splatters. Due to the Plasma Pistol/Plasma Grenade combo being everywhere, one just doesn't stand a chance.
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#6Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 12:16:57 PM
Private_Noob posted...
Want a luck based achivement?

Obtain five splatters. Due to the Plasma Pistol/Plasma Grenade combo being everywhere, one just doesn't stand a chance.

Super easy achievement :P try on King of the hell, with a Ghost. They are all fightning for the hill then you run into it with the ghost and kill them all, even your team mate if needed to.
---
#7Oblivion_HeroPosted 4/21/2013 2:40:59 PM
The splatter one I did on Perdition I think. I just caught people not paying attention and hit em with the ghost boostah boost.

As for the hardlight shield...I ran into some altruistic people in a lobby today. I was beating someone in a firefight, and then they put up the shield and turned away from me (giving up) and let me assassinate them. I ended up letting like 3 people get it right after in some pay it forward type stuff, and one of them started doing it afterwards. You may run into a group like that where it just chains.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#8krazyninjaman3Posted 4/22/2013 4:02:01 PM
I decided to be nice today and am helping randoms with the achivemnt since I already have it. I'm just running around recklessly with my shield out all the time lol.
#9Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:07:01 PM
still have no luck :(
---