This game is a bit like Conduit 2 imo.

#1B05S_BrennanPosted 4/14/2013 10:57:15 PM
They play very differently, but they're the only two games I've played that mix modern FPS elements with oldschool FPS elements. They're also both sci-fi shooters.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#2SterlingFoxPosted 4/15/2013 12:09:52 AM
Aside from no iron-sights, what old school FPS features does this game still have?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#3BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/15/2013 5:19:12 AM(edited)
Except Conduit 2 is ****.
---
Voth tu ahrk spaan.
#4SunDevil77Posted 4/15/2013 5:51:12 AM
No, Conduit 2 is a lot like this game. Make no mistake; Conduit was the Wiis attempt at a "halo killer."

It failed. Bad.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#5ScythereapPosted 4/15/2013 8:24:51 AM
No. Conduit 2 was a piece of crap. There are so many reasons why your statement is false.
#6B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:45:47 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Aside from no iron-sights, what old school FPS features does this game still have?

I thought the high health, jumping and weapons were kind of old-school.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#7B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:50:27 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Except Conduit 2 is ****.

It's my favourite FPS, but I can see why some people think this. It is kinda glitchy. Though it did get patched after release.
---
#8B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:54:16 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
No, Conduit 2 is a lot like this game. Make no mistake; Conduit was the Wiis attempt at a "halo killer."

It failed. Bad.

The two play very differently imo. I can't think of anything that's similar to Halo in Conduit 2, except for maybe the style of the grenades. The first game, The Conduit, was inspired by Halo somewhat though.
---
#9B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:55:33 AM
Scythereap posted...
No. Conduit 2 was a piece of crap. There are so many reasons why your statement is false.

I wasn't talking about how good they are. I was talking about how they both mix old-school and modern FPS stuff.
---
#10ScythereapPosted 4/15/2013 10:06:52 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Scythereap posted...

I wasn't talking about how good they are. I was talking about how they both mix old-school and modern FPS stuff.

The first Conduit? Sure. The second one? No.