This game is a bit like Conduit 2 imo.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game is a bit like Conduit 2 imo.
3 years ago#1
They play very differently, but they're the only two games I've played that mix modern FPS elements with oldschool FPS elements. They're also both sci-fi shooters.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
3 years ago#2
Aside from no iron-sights, what old school FPS features does this game still have?
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
3 years ago#3
Except Conduit 2 is ****.
Voth tu ahrk spaan.
3 years ago#4
No, Conduit 2 is a lot like this game. Make no mistake; Conduit was the Wiis attempt at a "halo killer."

It failed. Bad.
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
3 years ago#5
No. Conduit 2 was a piece of crap. There are so many reasons why your statement is false.
3 years ago#6
SterlingFox posted...
Aside from no iron-sights, what old school FPS features does this game still have?

I thought the high health, jumping and weapons were kind of old-school.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
3 years ago#7
BeastlyIguana posted...
Except Conduit 2 is ****.

It's my favourite FPS, but I can see why some people think this. It is kinda glitchy. Though it did get patched after release.
3 years ago#8
SunDevil77 posted...
No, Conduit 2 is a lot like this game. Make no mistake; Conduit was the Wiis attempt at a "halo killer."

It failed. Bad.

The two play very differently imo. I can't think of anything that's similar to Halo in Conduit 2, except for maybe the style of the grenades. The first game, The Conduit, was inspired by Halo somewhat though.
3 years ago#9
Scythereap posted...
No. Conduit 2 was a piece of crap. There are so many reasons why your statement is false.

I wasn't talking about how good they are. I was talking about how they both mix old-school and modern FPS stuff.
3 years ago#10
B05S_Brennan posted...
Scythereap posted...

I wasn't talking about how good they are. I was talking about how they both mix old-school and modern FPS stuff.

The first Conduit? Sure. The second one? No.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game is a bit like Conduit 2 imo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived