A few question about Halo Lore. (Huge Spoilers)

#11elitewarrior500Posted 4/21/2013 12:17:48 AM
baddies raging at other baddies

i lol'd
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#12xxxjakob999xxxPosted 4/21/2013 2:57:11 AM
Few things that mean alot to me are:
Tier one humans that predate the cavemen humans, (ones that got turned into prometheans) were fighting the flood (precursors created the flood)

forerunners learnt that the tier one humans were supposed to be given the mantle from the precursors

flood kill errrthang eventually

Forerunners mean to sterilize the universe was the halos

whereas precursors had created the flood because they had seen the higher solution. To create the flood and kill all sentient life (THAT RIGHT THERE IS NOT DISCUSSED ENOUGH)
#13butsizzlePosted 4/21/2013 5:01:27 AM
COG_Killa posted...
The forerunners built the Halos but saved the humans (and many others) from the fire (don't remember how) and decided that humans were to "Reclaim" the Mantle, which is the idea that there is a responsibility to protect the galaxy.

I think. I should read the latest books.

Silentium was awesome.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#14sephiroth0000Posted 4/21/2013 5:45:48 AM
^ well my understanding from everything we discussed here, is not that the precursors "created" the flood per se, but rather "became" the flood.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 1722-1182-0691
XBL GT - Angry Tough Guy
#15VoidBeyondPosted 4/21/2013 8:00:05 AM
COG_Killa posted...
The forerunners built the Halos but saved the humans (and many others) from the fire (don't remember how) and decided that humans were to "Reclaim" the Mantle, which is the idea that there is a responsibility to protect the galaxy.

I think. I should read the latest books.

The librarian took DNA samples from each race/species and stored them on the Ark (Get it?) until the Flood had died of starvation, they then had the Sentinel's and other remaining robots and such transport and revive each species on their own planets.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461