Hey, Everyone, I found the BEST loadout for Multi-Team

#1HaloODSTDPosted 4/17/2013 9:00:20 AM(edited)
Multi team is all about stealing kills in a frantic environment, so here's what I found to be very a useful loadout:

Primary: Battle Rifle (Best overall weapon, has more shots than the DMR which runs out of ammo much quicker due to so many enemies on screen, I notice a lot of people using the assault rifle, but that isn't as useful for picking people off)

Secondary: Boltshot (in small maps, CQC weapons are very useful, if you're one who like to hang back and pick people off, use the magnum)

Grenade: Fragmentation (works better than other grenades when thrown into a group of enemies, would have chosen pulse, but you only spawn with 1 by default)

Ability: Active Camo (in a place where everyone is running around, you can have a jump on everyone)

Tact Package: Resupply (multi kills are all about nades, this will give you plenty)
Support: Dexterity (easiest way to get multi kills)

Feel free to use this loadout, tell me how it works!
See you starside,
Jessica Jung xo
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#2jesse_skaterPosted 4/17/2013 9:24:52 AM
no one cares about your stupid loadout topics.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#3TheIastspartanPosted 4/17/2013 9:28:12 AM
Primary: Battle Rifle (Best overall weapon, has more shots than the DMR which runs out of ammo much quicker due to so many enemies on screen, I notice a lot of people using the assault rifle, but that isn't as useful for picking people off)

Nope, DMR is the best overall weapon. And the DMR has 14 shots in a mag whereas the BR has 12, so you're wrong about the ammo too.
#4That1GuyyPosted 4/17/2013 9:56:27 AM
No, he knows that the DMR is better than the BR. He keeps saying to use the BR because it gets his topic replies.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#5HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 10:27:45 AM
That1Guyy posted...
No, he knows that the DMR is better than the BR. He keeps saying to use the BR because it gets his topic replies.

the BR is my most used weapon in matckmaking, I guess if I use the DMR i'll be even more godly?
---
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#6RAGEface14Posted 4/17/2013 10:50:29 AM
Third time's the charm on spelling, apparently.
---
RAGEface14
It's ya boy JohnnyCakes
#7jesse_skaterPosted 4/17/2013 3:41:47 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
That1Guyy posted...

the BR is my most used weapon in matckmaking, I guess if I use the DMR i'll be even more godly?

>godly
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#8COG_KillaPosted 4/17/2013 4:10:44 PM
My favorite weapon is the Battle Rifle but I secede that the DMR is the superior weapon by far.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#9bd0g5Posted 4/17/2013 4:15:42 PM
You're horrible TC, have you even played customs before? lmfao
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#10HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:39:12 AM
bd0g5 posted...
You're horrible TC, have you even played customs before? lmfao

Only when waiting for my other friends to finish their games, I don't play customs like try to be a pro wannabe like you. you probably follow pro Halo players on twitter.

pathetic.
---