Hey, Everyone, I found the BEST loadout for Multi-Team

#11RAGEface14Posted 4/18/2013 12:42:50 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
bd0g5 posted...
You're horrible TC, have you even played customs before? lmfao

Only when waiting for my other friends to finish their games, I don't play customs like try to be a pro wannabe like you. you probably follow pro Halo players on twitter.

pathetic.

please tell me everyone else sees the irony in this statement.
---
RAGEface14
H4GB's Resident Baddie
#12goldfishman302Posted 4/18/2013 1:29:46 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
bd0g5 posted...

Only when waiting for my other friends to finish their games, I don't play customs like try to be a pro wannabe like you. you probably follow pro Halo players on twitter.

pathetic.

why are you trying to insult people when you are really bad at every halo game that has ever existed (and will exist).

not to mention youre a weaboo LOL
#13bd0g5Posted 4/18/2013 1:41:38 PM
bd0g5 posted...

pathetic.

Yeah, I'm following all the pros on my twitter account that doesn't exist because I can hopefully play some AGL customs with them one day.

brb playing more customs
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#14HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:56:29 PM
goldfishman302 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
bd0g5 posted...

pathetic.

why are you trying to insult people when you are really bad at every halo game that has ever existed (and will exist).

not to mention youre a weaboo LOL

I'm bad but you never played me? okay that makes sense (Halo tryhard mentality)

not sure you know what a weeaboo is..
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#15TMoney650Posted 4/18/2013 6:08:16 PM
TC please add me, gt in sig. I love to play customs and I've watched every second of Halo 4 AGL coverage, so I know all the callouts. Let's get sweaty together :)
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#16JFKandLBJPosted 4/19/2013 2:30:51 AM
How come only bad players are the ones giving out adivice and loadouts, which aren't worth jacks*** in the first place?
#17Dragon NexusPosted 4/19/2013 6:38:26 AM
no one cares about your stupid topics.

Fix'd
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln