C/D Halo 4 is the best competitive multiplayer game on 360 right now

#21Dark_JinougaPosted 4/19/2013 12:48:41 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Honestly competitive CoD settings probably take it by a massive margin atm.

What exactly are competitive CoD settings?

I'm guessing everyone spawns with a burst/semi-auto rifle and increased damage resistance.

it basicly says only ceartain gamemodes, only certain maps, and rocket launchers and grenade launchers, as well as other stuff, are banned.

I find it totally stupid, MLG players cry about unfair **** like getting an RPG in the face in SnD, so they ban it. They make a game, and remove half of it for competetive play, WTF? seams like a fail to me. also ever BO" map is the same, 3 main ways and 1 that connects/interacts with these ways.
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#22BS_InfinitePosted 4/19/2013 7:27:28 PM
Well Halo 3 is still on the 360 so...why would anyway say Halo 4?
Also the most competitive games on consoles are fighting games not shooters
---
Since you been away
loves been MIA, MIA, MIA
#23__balePosted 4/19/2013 7:55:29 PM
Dark_Jinouga posted...
it basicly says only ceartain gamemodes, only certain maps, and rocket launchers and grenade launchers, as well as other stuff, are banned.

I find it totally stupid, MLG players cry about unfair **** like getting an RPG in the face in SnD, so they ban it. They make a game, and remove half of it for competetive play, WTF? seams like a fail to me. also ever BO" map is the same, 3 main ways and 1 that connects/interacts with these ways.

hint: when you can so easily dismiss the other side in a debate, you're probably grossly misunderstanding what the other side is doing.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#24thefinalgentPosted 4/19/2013 8:49:24 PM
Dark_Jinouga posted...

MLG is a separate gametype and community. You don't have to play it if you don't want to. I dont see the point of bashing MLG just because that community enjoys different settings.
#25PathlessBulletPosted 4/19/2013 10:01:17 PM(edited)
Eh.... C

Come to think of it I can't really think of any other FPS on consoles that has some sort of skill gap.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#26Bigtymer113Posted 4/20/2013 12:12:10 AM
D. Shadowrun
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#27jesse_skaterPosted 4/20/2013 12:14:21 AM
minecraft
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#28lderivedxPosted 4/20/2013 1:30:12 AM
You don't have to play it if you don't want to. I dont see the point of bashing MLG just because that community enjoys different settings.

Because it makes him feel better than he is.

The same reason anyone bashes something that they do not like and does not affect them.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#29SterlingFoxPosted 4/20/2013 1:54:35 AM(edited)
L337_Muffen posted...
ThunderCavalier posted...
D

Blops 2 is actually a bit more fun than Halo 4 for me... and I'm a diehard Halo fanatic.

Take your fun out of here. This is about COMPETITIVE GAMES!

This is about the BEST competitive game, not the most competitive game.
Fun has everything to do with it.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#30enterthemadroxPosted 4/20/2013 3:17:26 AM
C

Then again, I don't play online MP much, if at all.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington