bale's tier list (the final verdict)

#1__balePosted 4/17/2013 6:46:56 PM(edited)
1. rob - clearly the best player here. honestly i dont really think its that close, incredibly skillful in all aspects of the game
2. yoshi - behind rob, and still in the top tier, but he is not as impressive as rob.

3. me
4. swizzy - very smart, incredible shot, always helps teammates. imo me and him could both be close to the same tier as rob and yoshi if we put more time into the game (im not saying rob and yoshi play a ton or that them playing more than us (if they even do) is why they're better) and got an opportunity with good players

5a. scooby - incredible shot, good game knowledge and positioning but very selfish from what ive seen.
5b. h8 bees - very smart, very good shot. never plays though so he doesnt know whats going on. he'd be around rob and yoshi if he played
6. sanzaru (when he played) - INCREDIBLE shot, he does not miss. but hes very selfish like scooby and is just an all around bad team player
7. sloppy - probably the best all around halo player on gfaqs. very skilled at all things halo, whether it be action sack or mlg. however is not that good of a teammate and charges way too much (he plays like a matchmaking kid which is to be expected). very good player though
8. jesse - underrated player in my opinion, has a good shot and good positioning and is a decent teammate. his main fault is he just has bad awareness, needs to listen more and would be much better
9. final - good player, has no communication and gets mad at his teammates way too much. otherwise hes very good, good shot good positioning

(skill level takes a huge drop here)
10. blite - very good shot, but horrible i mean HORRIBLE at all other aspects of the game. no communication, does not listen to others communication, very selfish.
11. fish - pretty average shot, but he does have good teamwork. sometimes he has incredible map positioning, though its very sporadic. when hes moving well he can be a good player.
12. lost grenade - not bad at all, decent all around.
13a. sulli - decent player from what little ive seen. hard to judge but seems like he has a good shot and okay teamwork.
13b. balloon hands - same as sulli
14. bandi - completely average. good shot
15. falco - great shot but really incredibly selfish. you actually play for stats (you make it obvious in the postgame lobby, literally every game ive ever played with you, no matter what happens, you make a comment afterwords about your stats)

16. percussionist (when he tries) - very good shot (i remember getting embarrased a few times on dispatch against you one time), but otherwise is a really unaware player and teammate.
17. bdog - holy crap you are worse than blite when it comes to communication. no callouts and you are really unaware. however you do have a good shot but the lack of awareness is honestly astounding
18. lith - exact same as bdog
19. gush - THE X FACTOR. good knowledge, but im pretty sure i could out BR you if i had a controller and you had a mouse and keyboard. just disgustingly bad shot. you are there to help a lot of times, but also play pretty selfish

not rated: derive (never played with you in 4, but you'd be in the ~15 range based on other games, landonio and freekshot (never really played), rage face (you're so bad you cant be on here)

if i forgot anyone obvious im sorry but i think thats pretty much everybody.

and yes i wasted my time doing this because i'd rather do this than study for o chem
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#2Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/17/2013 6:53:14 PM
7. sloppy - probably the best all around halo player on gfaqs. very skilled at all things halo, whether it be action sack or mlg. however is not that good of a teammate and charges way too much (he plays like a matchmaking kid which is to be expected). very good player though

Lmao

>.> Yeah, he made my ears bleed a few times screaming orders at all of us... We were winning pretty decently, too v.v
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#3iliekdatPosted 4/17/2013 6:59:24 PM
who cares u r horrible
#4elitewarrior500Posted 4/17/2013 7:00:24 PM
ITT: everyone is selfish except a select few
---
#5__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:01:31 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
ITT: everyone is selfish except a select few

most players who play halo are very selfish. playing selfless (intelligently) and positioning yourself well are the two major things that distinguish good players from bad ones
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6Scooby510Posted 4/17/2013 7:01:56 PM
Me and Sanzaru selfish? u wot m8
---
Lil B is my friend.
#7__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:06:51 PM(edited)
Scooby510 posted...

i dont think ive ever seen sanzaru help someone ever. he just runs around the map and doesnt miss shots. it doesnt really seem like he knows whats going on but he just does not miss.

i shouldnt have said you are very selfish, ive just been left out to dry quite a few times by you when playing throwdown/customs. like yesterday on adrift flag there was twice where i needed help in middle and you were in great position to help (once you had a sniper in our lift hall and i was top mid getting shot from their window door, you had a good chance to help me but you were focused on chasing a guy big door i think) perhaps we just have bad teamwork together. you are a very good player though.
---
#8bd0g5Posted 4/17/2013 7:06:27 PM

17. bdog - holy crap you are worse than blite when it comes to communication. no callouts

tbh not sure if serious. Is my mic really that bad at picking up sound? I always call out a lot when playing throwdown or against good people in other playlists.

My situational awareness does suck but I can't hear **** in general with my current mic. No offense to some of the people above me but I should be a lot higher up there.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9Link2B125Posted 4/17/2013 7:06:30 PM
Scooby510 posted...

TBH, I can see it. Whenever I played seriously with Bale on H3/Reach, I was a really selfish player. I chased for kills, I stayed back in times where I needed to die to make a play for the team, etc. I got better about it in H4, but I haven't played with Bale seriously in H4 yet, and tbh, I'm honestly not in the halo mindset as of this point.

Overall good tier list.
---
XBLGT: Sanzaru PSN: TheRealSanzaru
SSFIVAE: Makoto JJBA: Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze..."
#10Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/17/2013 7:09:02 PM
Yeah, good list.

I'm not on it, **** you, but good list none the less : )

Have we even played before Bale? I'm trying to remember but I don't think we have, actually.

I'm actually not that great but I'd like to think I have a solid shot.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux