ya technically because i never gone to one
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#142jesse_skaterPosted 4/25/2013 10:41:31 PM
WARRlOR posted...
lderivedx posted...
i can pull placings out of my ass too

Jesse, technically I've placed higher than you at events and I am terrible.

Lmao. Got him. Buy that from ur general store missouri man LOL

sold out last time i checked
---
#143lderivedxPosted 4/25/2013 10:42:56 PM

Yes. That was my point. Thank you for telling those who did not know.
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#144WARRlORPosted 4/26/2013 1:36:25 AM
lderivedx posted...

Yes. That was my point. Thank you for telling those who did not know.

lmao bale update the tier list derives got event exp bro
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#145Scooby510Posted 4/26/2013 1:41:50 PM
irishman5705 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
irish got lbr7 at an event

lbr7 irish ftw

Jesse's still mad as **** that I removed him a year ago. It's cute, really. You seem to be the only one that holds a grudge against me.

hey man remember that time you rage quit on ur host ROLF
---
Lil B is my friend.
#146_ANG3LIC_Posted 4/26/2013 3:00:53 PM
People enjoy trolling on this board than actually playing halo...
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
#147jesse_skaterPosted 4/26/2013 3:29:54 PM
Scooby510 posted...
irishman5705 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
irish got lbr7 at an event

lbr7 irish ftw

Jesse's still mad as **** that I removed him a year ago. It's cute, really. You seem to be the only one that holds a grudge against me.

hey man remember that time you rage quit on ur host ROLF

last time i played with him i matched him and his dallas team in MLG in reach. he went 1-11 and ragequit.
---
#148Thomas_MaplePosted 4/28/2013 6:52:18 AM
I don't see my client anywhere on this list.

JUST SAYING

Maybe there is a title update coming soon.
---
I'm > You.
MGR of @msheridan1990. Follow my client and tell your friends. You could have a chance to win MSPs.
#149Thomas_MaplePosted 4/28/2013 6:54:21 AM
__bale posted...
S. @msheridan1990
1. rob - clearly the best player here. honestly i dont really think its that close, incredibly skillful in all aspects of the game
2. yoshi - behind rob, and still in the top tier, but he is not as impressive as rob.

3. me
4. swizzy - very smart, incredible shot, always helps teammates. imo me and him could both be close to the same tier as rob and yoshi if we put more time into the game (im not saying rob and yoshi play a ton or that them playing more than us (if they even do) is why they're better) and got an opportunity with good players

5a. scooby - incredible shot, good game knowledge and positioning but very selfish from what ive seen.
5b. h8 bees - very smart, very good shot. never plays though so he doesnt know whats going on. he'd be around rob and yoshi if he played
6. sanzaru (when he played) - INCREDIBLE shot, he does not miss. but hes very selfish like scooby and is just an all around bad team player
7. sloppy - probably the best all around halo player on gfaqs. very skilled at all things halo, whether it be action sack or mlg. however is not that good of a teammate and charges way too much (he plays like a matchmaking kid which is to be expected). very good player though
8. jesse - underrated player in my opinion, has a good shot and good positioning and is a decent teammate. his main fault is he just has bad awareness, needs to listen more and would be much better
9. final - good player, has no communication and gets mad at his teammates way too much. otherwise hes very good, good shot good positioning

(skill level takes a huge drop here)
10. blite - very good shot, but horrible i mean HORRIBLE at all other aspects of the game. no communication, does not listen to others communication, very selfish.
11. fish - pretty average shot, but he does have good teamwork. sometimes he has incredible map positioning, though its very sporadic. when hes moving well he can be a good player.
12. lost grenade - not bad at all, decent all around.
13a. sulli - decent player from what little ive seen. hard to judge but seems like he has a good shot and okay teamwork.
13b. balloon hands - same as sulli
14. bandi - completely average. good shot
15. falco - great shot but really incredibly selfish. you actually play for stats (you make it obvious in the postgame lobby, literally every game ive ever played with you, no matter what happens, you make a comment afterwords about your stats)

16. percussionist (when he tries) - very good shot (i remember getting embarrased a few times on dispatch against you one time), but otherwise is a really unaware player and teammate.
17. bdog - holy crap you are worse than blite when it comes to communication. no callouts and you are really unaware. however you do have a good shot but the lack of awareness is honestly astounding
18. lith - exact same as bdog
19. gush - THE X FACTOR. good knowledge, but im pretty sure i could out BR you if i had a controller and you had a mouse and keyboard. just disgustingly bad shot. you are there to help a lot of times, but also play pretty selfish

not rated: derive (never played with you in 4, but you'd be in the ~15 range based on other games, landonio and freekshot (never really played), rage face (you're so bad you cant be on here)

if i forgot anyone obvious im sorry but i think thats pretty much everybody.

and yes i wasted my time doing this because i'd rather do this than study for o chem

TU
---
I'm > You.
MGR of @msheridan1990. Follow my client and tell your friends. You could have a chance to win MSPs.
#150Thomas_MaplePosted 4/28/2013 6:55:10 AM
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
S. @msheridan1990
1. rob - clearly the best player here. honestly i dont really think its that close, incredibly skillful in all aspects of the game
2. yoshi - behind rob, and still in the top tier, but he is not as impressive as rob.

3. me
4. swizzy - very smart, incredible shot, always helps teammates. imo me and him could both be close to the same tier as rob and yoshi if we put more time into the game (im not saying rob and yoshi play a ton or that them playing more than us (if they even do) is why they're better) and got an opportunity with good players

5a. scooby - incredible shot, good game knowledge and positioning but very selfish from what ive seen.
5b. h8 bees - very smart, very good shot. never plays though so he doesnt know whats going on. he'd be around rob and yoshi if he played
6. sanzaru (when he played) - INCREDIBLE shot, he does not miss. but hes very selfish like scooby and is just an all around bad team player
7. sloppy - probably the best all around halo player on gfaqs. very skilled at all things halo, whether it be action sack or mlg. however is not that good of a teammate and charges way too much (he plays like a matchmaking kid which is to be expected). very good player though
8. jesse - underrated player in my opinion, has a good shot and good positioning and is a decent teammate. his main fault is he just has bad awareness, needs to listen more and would be much better
9. final - good player, has no communication and gets mad at his teammates way too much. otherwise hes very good, good shot good positioning

(skill level takes a huge drop here)
10. blite - very good shot, but horrible i mean HORRIBLE at all other aspects of the game. no communication, does not listen to others communication, very selfish.
11. fish - pretty average shot, but he does have good teamwork. sometimes he has incredible map positioning, though its very sporadic. when hes moving well he can be a good player.
12. lost grenade - not bad at all, decent all around.
13a. sulli - decent player from what little ive seen. hard to judge but seems like he has a good shot and okay teamwork.
13b. balloon hands - same as sulli
14. bandi - completely average. good shot
15. falco - great shot but really incredibly selfish. you actually play for stats (you make it obvious in the postgame lobby, literally every game ive ever played with you, no matter what happens, you make a comment afterwords about your stats)

16. percussionist (when he tries) - very good shot (i remember getting embarrased a few times on dispatch against you one time), but otherwise is a really unaware player and teammate.
17. bdog - holy crap you are worse than blite when it comes to communication. no callouts and you are really unaware. however you do have a good shot but the lack of awareness is honestly astounding
18. lith - exact same as bdog
19. gush - THE X FACTOR. good knowledge, but im pretty sure i could out BR you if i had a controller and you had a mouse and keyboard. just disgustingly bad shot. you are there to help a lot of times, but also play pretty selfish

not rated: derive (never played with you in 4, but you'd be in the ~15 range based on other games, landonio and freekshot (never really played), rage face (you're so bad you cant be on here)

if i forgot anyone obvious im sorry but i think thats pretty much everybody.

and yes i wasted my time doing this because i'd rather do this than study for o chem

TU

YW
---
I'm > You.