so are any of the ranked playlists any good

#1SThiefNPosted 4/18/2013 9:47:01 AM(edited)
and what's the typical population these days? worth playing still or should i move on to CoD like the rest of the world :(
---
This message brought to you by the GameFAQs moderator team.
#2__balePosted 4/18/2013 9:54:11 AM
peak population is ~40k every day

dubs is really good, though there are still stupid infinity settings which are infuriating. theres flag and pro in it which are quite fun
throwdown is good of course
rumble pit is fun too, there are pro gametypes which actually usually get voted for

CoD blows
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#3SThiefN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:03:32 AM
__bale posted...

dubs is really good, though there are still stupid infinity settings which are infuriating. theres flag and pro in it which are quite fun
rumble pit is fun too, there are pro gametypes which actually usually get voted for

CoD blows

word, 40k? lame. throwdown is the obj playlist right? and FFA was fun when it was released originally, cool that it's still in there. did they finally ditch the regicide playlist?

and i know...
---
#4help1Posted 4/18/2013 10:08:18 AM
SJ_TraNe posted...
__bale posted...

CoD blows

word, 40k? lame. throwdown is the obj playlist right? and FFA was fun when it was released originally, cool that it's still in there. did they finally ditch the regicide playlist?

and i know...

NAh, throdown is the traditional slayer from like halo 3.

It sucks. Only like 500 people play it.
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 7
Last person to say hi: Alex_Sage and Azrael0206
#5__balePosted 4/18/2013 10:15:15 AM
throwdown is like MLG playlist pretty much. competitive settings. has around 500-1000 people usually.
dubs has about 1-3000.. rumble pit is about the same.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6SThiefN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:22:20 AM
oh. well jeez...

At least there's a couple solid playlists...i might just play slayer in h3 instead...sounds like there isn't too many more people playing h4 than h3 right now.

how sad. how does the best halo game in years end up with the smallest following...idgi.
---
#7__balePosted 4/18/2013 10:23:34 AM
SJ_TraNe posted...
oh. well jeez...

At least there's a couple solid playlists...i might just play slayer in h3 instead...sounds like there isn't too many more people playing h4 than h3 right now.

how sad. how does the best halo game in years end up with the smallest following...idgi.

infinity slayer still has like 4-10,000, if you like playing that. but h3 slayer does have a decent population, though lots and lots of mexicans
---
#8SThiefN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:27:16 AM
nah infinity was kind of the only part of this game i didn't enjoy lol

and yeah, i know there's a ton of mexicans (its H3, lol), and it's a bad idea to search 3s or 4s without a booter unfortunately. is there much cheating in h4 towards the higher ranks? the theory was that there'd be less cheating with invisible ranks, correct?
---
#9GoroPosted 4/18/2013 10:51:38 AM
Grifballs good, since I got past csr 10 or so I hardly ever get stuck with idiot spawn trappers. not sure if csr works on other playlist but its helping grifball.
---
GT: GaryBusey T33th
#10ViktorMaxPosted 4/18/2013 11:40:36 AM
Objective would be worth mentioning if it wasn't for updated 6v6 teams and Team Regicide.

Snipers still interests me somewhat because its has always been my favorite playlist, but the lack of de-scoping, with the H4 aim assist, along with the H4 maps, this playlist is very disappointing and mediocre at best.
---
True dat.