so are any of the ranked playlists any good

#11ViktorMaxPosted 4/18/2013 10:45:51 AM
CTF (*cringes* because Bale is gonna throw something at me) is still pretty fun to play, even with the new additions to H4 versions.

You usually end up either playing kids that look like they just picked up the game from Redbox and most likely will quit out once you get a 2-0 lead or you play a bunch of trash talkin sweaty kids. Hard to get any decent balance.
---
True dat.
#12__balePosted 4/18/2013 10:58:42 AM
SJ_TraNe posted...
nah infinity was kind of the only part of this game i didn't enjoy lol

and yeah, i know there's a ton of mexicans (its H3, lol), and it's a bad idea to search 3s or 4s without a booter unfortunately. is there much cheating in h4 towards the higher ranks? the theory was that there'd be less cheating with invisible ranks, correct?

Never been cheated in h4 but TONS of foreign kids play this game and they all pull host so it's pretty much cheating
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#13SThiefN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:15:19 PM
__bale posted...
SJ_TraNe posted...
nah infinity was kind of the only part of this game i didn't enjoy lol

and yeah, i know there's a ton of mexicans (its H3, lol), and it's a bad idea to search 3s or 4s without a booter unfortunately. is there much cheating in h4 towards the higher ranks? the theory was that there'd be less cheating with invisible ranks, correct?

Never been cheated in h4 but TONS of foreign kids play this game and they all pull host so it's pretty much cheating

so i can play foreign kids on h3 or foreign kids on h4...i'll take hitscan lol

and snipers is still in? that almost makes my decision right there tbh
---
This message brought to you by the GameFAQs moderator team.
#14COG_KillaPosted 4/18/2013 11:32:10 PM
there is a sniper playlist. Last time I played there was a sniper pro gametype and shotty snipes. at least.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#15SThiefN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:27:24 AM
COG_Killa posted...
there is a sniper playlist. Last time I played there was a sniper pro gametype and shotty snipes. at least.

meh, at least it's hitscan sniper
---
This message brought to you by the GameFAQs moderator team.