Domm rates the board (V 1.Bacon)

#1ODommPosted 4/18/2013 11:35:55 AM(edited)
hey are you good? thats good, im good.
ok

MSheridan1990- The original poonstang. obvi gets more girls than everyone here and has a car.
-the voice

Sephiroth19829746- runner up nonvirgin. i think he has a car either way he eats more bacon than everyone so
-so

derv e- i hear that he does math while he's playing hloa. he calcuualtats the trasujectoy of a grenade b4 he throwsit
-MATH

goosh- ya, hes bacon but he isnt car bacon
-Kingbacon

rob- haven't played with you but u r like the only relevant bacon slayer along with yoshi when it comes to tournaments so
-Bacon 4

yoshi eats bacon- from the few games ive played with you u seem pretty sick like maybe on a leval above bacon. plus ur not super srs all the time so
-Bungie

swizz beats and elab- ive only played with elab and he east a good amount of halo bacon. they probably get some girls like a 2 in 4 chance
-girlbacon

sloopnjess- bacon combo bacon on bacon on rye american cheese
bacon theyre pretty good but not quite bacon good
-almostbacon

finaldogy- whenever i lpay w/ u u either dont try or r just not as bacon as i though
-stillneeds a bacon test

fishmeblote- i think its safe to say were all pretty bacon but not quite ultra bacon yet u know? its like u get a gift from ur gma and its a sweater so ur like "****"
-baconsweater

sully from monstarincorp- u were part of the original dominon team bu t i havnt played w/ u lately. seems like you still got that bacon
-Dominibacon

lith le bandi le falcoperc l33tbacon- u guys need to amp up the bacon a bit i think u got it in u but like the say the bacon is in the pudding
-I'mRonBurgundy?

rougefoose- pretty baconator forger put moar bacon in ur maps tho. and girls, not wieners
decently bacon player 2,
-improvingbacon

spsppookane- ive never really played w/ u but u sell bacondrugs so i can see u being pretty bocan
-baconhigh

POSTED ON BUNGIE.WEBSITE
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/18/2013 11:34:08 AM
i demand a place on your list
---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#3SThiefNPosted 4/18/2013 11:34:49 AM
ok
---
This message brought to you by the GameFAQs moderator team.
#4Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/18/2013 11:56:17 AM
I think I'm the one that sells bacondrugs, but I can't be too sure *insert fry narrow eyes*

Yeah, we've never really played much, I think one time on one of your maps, I think. I haven't been playing at all in the last month, and wasn't really that active for a few weeks before that. I'll start playing again. I'm sure.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#5RAGEface14Posted 4/18/2013 12:48:03 PM
I'm Rougeface now? Updating my sig.
---
RAGEface14
H4GB's Resident Baddie
#6RAGEface14Posted 4/18/2013 12:50:30 PM
Sig updated!
---
ROUGEface14
A delightful shade of red
#7ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:17:37 PM
*rougefoose
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~
#8elitewarrior500Posted 4/18/2013 2:32:03 PM
better than bales list cause bacon
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#9Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/18/2013 7:41:17 PM
From: elitewarrior500 | Posted: 4/18/2013 2:32:03 PM | #008
better than bales list cause bacon

---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#10lderivedxPosted 4/18/2013 8:23:08 PM
derv e- i hear that he does math while he's playing hloa.

omg hahaha
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing