DLC Achievements

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. DLC Achievements
2 years ago#1
Hey, so is anyone interested in boosting the DLC achievements? For all 3 packs.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
2 years ago#2
Count me in. Did you have a specific timeframe?
---
XBL: Phoenix6000 || Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645
2 years ago#3
I'm down for it. GT's in sig, and have an extra controller.
---
Gaming Commandment IX: Thou shalt Teabag ONLY in the wake of Unquestionable Ownage
Gamertag: STRAKAZulu
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
I'd at least like help with the hardlight shield/assassination.

x Just Scott x
2 years ago#6
I just need the Hardlight Shield one, but I don't mind helping with the others. I'll be on around midnight EST tonight.
---
Gamertag: Big JaySan59025
PSN: jaysan06
2 years ago#7
Phoenix6000 posted...
Count me in. Did you have a specific timeframe?

Any time around Midnight EST is good for me. Need enough people to fill, or come close to filling, a full playlist. Between me and a friend we can take 5 spots, so just need the remainder to hop in.

As far as the ones I've already got -

David and Goliath
Pump Yer Brakes
ODST
Hello Nurse!

I'll send you all FR and hopefully you'll all be on this evening. GT - BrakkisOrindine
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
2 years ago#8
go away
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
2 years ago#9
jakethenoob posted...
go away

Nah.....
---
2 years ago#10
Half the people weren't on tonight, myself included. I was ready to go ad got a call from the roommate that his car died and needed a ride in the rain. So that was fun.

Tomorrow at midnight, hopefully everyone can be on.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. DLC Achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived