unable to play spartan ops! please help!

#1ajax269Posted 4/19/2013 2:34:55 AM
so... long story short, my little brother destroyed my hard drive and damaged my console. I just got the console back from the repair center, and just finished downloading all my stuff to my new hard drive. I can play episodes 6-10 because I downloaded them, but I still cant play 1-5! Are they on the disk? If so, then they didn't fix my console properly because it wont read them. or is there someplace to download episodes 1-5? Please help, I've been without my halo fix for three weeks now and really need to get this resolved!
#2Dark_JinougaPosted 4/19/2013 2:56:27 AM
try deleting whater is left of 1-5 on your harddrive if possible, and reinstall disk 2. you might have delete multiplayer for it too, so you could lose something, not to sure
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#3ajax269(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:14:27 AM
Just tried that and no luck. Only the chapters on refuge work. All the others stay on the load screen forever, then go strait to the start menu! I also get a disk read error the first time I put any disk in, then it reads it the second time. I think they botched my repair! Man that pisses me off! I've gone through every episode, and only the refuge maps will load. None of the others work at all. Except episodes 6-10. They play just fine.
#4BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/19/2013 4:43:43 AM
You're not missing out on much, really.
---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#5Dark_JinougaPosted 4/19/2013 1:41:22 PM
I think the game told me when I first put in disk 1 and went into multiplayer to either put in disk 2 or to download it from xboxlive. if EVERYTHING from disk 2 is removed from your harddrive, it might be possible to get it from XBL.

I hope this helps, dont really know much about this technical stuff :/
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#6Faliz18Posted 4/19/2013 6:32:42 PM
The question is, why do you want to?

But u could probably get it free under the Halo 4 marketplace
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#7ajax269(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:07:57 PM
Its not just Spartan ops, its all the original maps for war games as well! I bought all the map packs when my console back from repair center. They all work fine, but the originals wont load. I've tried re-downloading disk 2 a few times and no luck. so every time the players vote for one of the old maps I get kicked out of the game. I guess what i'm asking is, can this be caused by my console not reading disk 1 properly? or could it be hard drive issues?