need someone to help me get better at halo

#1SgtGalaxyPosted 4/19/2013 11:28:54 AM
I mean like a coach or something so I can improve my downfalls at this game I mean im decent but I really wanna become good

Anyone wanna help or got any tips
---
GT:Fallen AtH
#2NintendosuksPosted 4/19/2013 3:02:41 PM
Just like every other game. Get online and practice. Find the right sensitivity for aiming. Play legendary a lot. Just practic man. Keep your gun reticule in the center of the screen as much as possible so you are always ready to get a quick head and body shots. Practice bro. Just practice
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#3__balePosted 4/19/2013 3:39:30 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
Play legendary a lot.

lol
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#4Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/19/2013 3:39:45 PM
Nintendosuks posted...
Just like every other game. Get online and practice. Find the right sensitivity for aiming. Play legendary a lot. Just practic man. Keep your gun reticule in the center of the screen as much as possible so you are always ready to get a quick head and body shots. Practice bro. Just practice

If you want to get better, don't listen to baddies like this guy.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#5That1GuyyPosted 4/19/2013 3:46:48 PM
__bale posted...
lol

If a player's aim is excessively poor, I think playing on legendary is a valid option to improve.

But once a player is competent enough to consistently land a 5-shot on a player than isn't strafing, then playing against bots isn't very helpful, as they don't act like a player does in matchmaking. At this point, improving your aim should be done with 1v1s on small maps. Like Octagon. Preferably against someone that is better than you.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#6Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/19/2013 3:54:07 PM(edited)
That1Guyy posted...
__bale posted...
lol

If a player's aim is excessively poor, I think playing on legendary is a valid option to improve.

But once a player is competent enough to consistently land a 5-shot on a player than isn't strafing, then playing against bots isn't very helpful, as they don't act like a player does in matchmaking. At this point, improving your aim should be done with 1v1s on small maps. Like Octagon. Preferably against someone that is better than you.

Playing the campaign is never a good suggestion. Even flood would be better.
---
vBlite
#7SgtGalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:13:09 PM
That1Guyy posted...
__bale posted...
lol

Im good at aiming its just.... idk whats my problem thats why im asking for help to improve
---
#8NintendosuksPosted 4/19/2013 4:16:27 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Nintendosuks posted...

What would you suggest? All I said was practice. Play online and play legendary mode to improve movement and aim. For me and most people having the right sensitivity you're comfortable with is very important. Just trying to help the dude out. There aren't any Halo classes to sign up for as far as I know.
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#9SgtGalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:20:37 PM
SgtGalaxy posted...
That1Guyy posted...
__bale posted...
lol

Im good at aiming its just.... idk whats my problem thats why im asking for help to improve

mean im good at aiming and the basic I just wanna try abit more competitive and see what I need work on overall i mean I wanna try to work on myself in a competitive playlist because I wanna do gb
---
#10Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/19/2013 4:21:58 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Nintendosuks posted...

What would you suggest? All I said was practice. Play online and play legendary mode to improve movement and aim. For me and most people having the right sensitivity you're comfortable with is very important. Just trying to help the dude out. There aren't any Halo classes to sign up for as far as I know.

You yourself are a below average halo player. Why would anyone with a shred of common sense take advice from you?
---
vBlite