need someone to help me get better at halo

#21CyanocittaPosted 4/19/2013 5:49:24 PM
Best advice: Get off this board, its full of baby **** flamers.

Waypoints is a better community.
#22Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/19/2013 5:54:32 PM
Best advice: Get off this board, its full of baby **** flamers.

Waypoints is a better community.

This guy knows how to troll
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#23ArashiAtaruPosted 4/19/2013 9:56:49 PM
SgtGalaxy posted...
I mean like a coach or something so I can improve my downfalls at this game I mean im decent but I really wanna become good

Anyone wanna help or got any tips

Hey, recently new to this whole posting thing but yeah.... If you want help on Halo 4 Id be glad to help. I know a couple of good tips and things you can do, especially setting up your classes in a good way. If you want to just send me a message and I'll do whatever I can to help. ArashiAtaru is my gamertag as well. Or if anyone just wants to play thats cool too. Good luck with the stuff n such
#24That1GuyyPosted 4/19/2013 10:18:16 PM
The best advice you can get from this board is to play with people that are better than you.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#25JFKandLBJPosted 4/20/2013 1:37:48 AM
Go into theater mode and watch how you got owned by skilled players. It will give you a chance to see how you do bad as well as provide entertainment for all your friends. You can make some popcorn and open up a 2-Liter and make a Saturday night out of watching all your fails. Imagine all the laughs to be had. Just imagine.
#26lderivedxPosted 4/20/2013 2:26:29 AM
Hey guys I was trying to be helpful by suggesting a mix between entirely obvious and poor advice, but I'm going to get upset when someone says I am unhelpful that it was bad advice because I'm just trying to be helpful and that is what should matter here, that people are trying to be helpful and not that I'm giving bad advice but the fact is that I'm trying and that's what matters so you should be respectful and not tell me the truth because I am doing what matters by trying my best to help, since we all know effort is what matters and not results.
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#27COG_KillaPosted 4/20/2013 2:39:14 AM
It took me quite a long ass time to realize this, but it's all about positioning. Halo is mostly about being in a better spot than the other guys.

I couldn't tell you exactly how to do that, since I'm not all that good at it myself, but I have gotten a lot better after realizing this. All the people who say they're good but aren't probably have a good shot and maybe a good strafe, but most likely can't move around the map for ****.

I think.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#28SgtGalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 5:43:32 AM
COG_Killa posted...
It took me quite a long ass time to realize this, but it's all about positioning. Halo is mostly about being in a better spot than the other guys.

I couldn't tell you exactly how to do that, since I'm not all that good at it myself, but I have gotten a lot better after realizing this. All the people who say they're good but aren't probably have a good shot and maybe a good strafe, but most likely can't move around the map for ****.

I think.

That probably one of my problems I always seem to go in shen its bad too and end up screwing myself over

One of my bad habits thanks to cod
---
GT:Fallen AtH
#29SgtGalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:17:24 PM
Bump
---
GT:Fallen AtH