y'all take this game super serial.

#1Dragon NexusPosted 4/20/2013 4:05:28 PM
I don't think I've ever had so many random messages from people as I have from Halo 4's multiplayer.

Most of them saying stuff like "ha u suck" or similar things. Someone just said to me "quit" after he honestly carried us in a previous game of SWAy, getting 28 kills to my paltry 6.

What a lot of people fail to grasp is that...I don't care.
I'm trying not to be that competitive. Writing messages telling me I'm bad at the game is a bit like pointing to a tortoise and saying "Ha! You're slow!". The tortoise knows that. He's never aspired to be any different. He's not going to be offended with something he long ago came to terms with.

i tend to send a smiley face back or something like "I know XD"...if I deign to respond at all.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#2That1GuyyPosted 4/20/2013 4:16:21 PM
Every online game on Xbox has people sending hate mail. It isn't unique to Halo.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#3RAGEface14Posted 4/20/2013 4:16:26 PM
You're butthurt enough to post a topic
---
RAGEface14
Ermahgerd, ert's RERGferce!
#4djwagonPosted 4/20/2013 4:17:32 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I don't think I've ever had so many random messages from people as I have from Halo 4's multiplayer.

Most of them saying stuff like "ha u suck" or similar things. Someone just said to me "quit" after he honestly carried us in a previous game of SWAy, getting 28 kills to my paltry 6.

I'm trying not to be that competitive. Writing messages telling me I'm bad at the game is a bit like pointing to a tortoise and saying "Ha! You're slow!". The tortoise knows that. He's never aspired to be any different. He's not going to be offended with something he long ago came to terms with.

i tend to send a smiley face back or something like "I know XD"...if I deign to respond at all.

lol that is the main reason I play for fun win or lose .that is also my reply back to anyone that send me a message
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#5Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/20/2013 4:28:42 PM

Yet you posted your little story here....
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#6BrakkisPosted 4/20/2013 4:35:09 PM
Posting his story doesn't imply caring little ones, it implies his desire to share. He was amused at the foolishness of the other players of the game and felt he should share his amusement with the rest of us in an attempt to amuse us as well.

"He posted! He must be mad yo!" - Children these days...
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#7lderivedxPosted 4/20/2013 4:39:35 PM
Posting his story doesn't imply caring

And caring does not imply being mad or upset.

Caring implies being affected by it such that it effects some unnecessary action, such as emotion or a story to a bunch of random people.
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#8bd0g5Posted 4/20/2013 4:47:49 PM

Writing messages telling me I'm bad at the game is a bit like pointing to a tortoise and saying "Ha! You're slow!".

talking **** about Rob now?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9LandonioPosted 4/20/2013 5:10:17 PM(edited)
The thing is, though, you'll have more fun if you actually try to get better (and you won't be getting those dickish messages anymore).

On top of that, you'll get so much satisfaction seeing your hard work and dedication actually pay off, win or lose (but you'll actually win more games, anyway, which is more fun than losing by default).

Otherwise, you might wanna play CoD or something. Anyone can do well in CoD, really. Minimal effort, huge reward. You also trade arrogant d-bags for arrogant 12-year old...d-bags.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#10DvoloS88Posted 4/20/2013 5:00:57 PM
Once again defining the word TROLL nuggets, bdog and derived please STFU!