y'all take this game super serial.

#21lderivedxPosted 4/20/2013 9:21:35 PM
It's easier to edit in a couple words then it is to click the quote, copy, go back, click the message detail, click edit, and paste.

>not using gamefox/gameweasel

What the hell. Who would subject themselves to default gamefaqs?

>y'all

I live in Texas, and that is very common. :/
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#22Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/20/2013 9:26:37 PM
>not using gamefox/gameweasel

What the hell. Who would subject themselves to default gamefaqs?

****ing seriously. Gamefaqs has had a hideous layout since '05 and the interface isn't that great to begin with. Gameweasel has excellent layouts IMO, but I preferred Fox.

And y'all is said all the time here in the Hick parts of California (I.E. everything north of Vacaville)
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#23Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/20/2013 9:41:48 PM
I live in Texas

You poor soul

<3
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#24balmung2100Posted 4/20/2013 11:15:09 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I don't think I've ever had so many random messages from people as I have from Halo 4's multiplayer.

Most of them saying stuff like "ha u suck" or similar things. Someone just said to me "quit" after he honestly carried us in a previous game of SWAy, getting 28 kills to my paltry 6.

What a lot of people fail to grasp is that...I don't care.
I'm trying not to be that competitive. Writing messages telling me I'm bad at the game is a bit like pointing to a tortoise and saying "Ha! You're slow!". The tortoise knows that. He's never aspired to be any different. He's not going to be offended with something he long ago came to terms with.

i tend to send a smiley face back or something like "I know XD"...if I deign to respond at all.

That's actually what makes online gaming funny especially xbox live. In one game i was playing on ragnarok, two players were sitting way behind their base camping with dmr and sniper while taking turns with the mantis. Had a good little killing spree going. Me and a friend managed to get close enough for me to assassinate one of them while he killed the other one. Took the sniper, destroyed the mantis and banshee, took the overshield one of them got from ordnance, rode off in a warthog and I get messages challenging me to one vs one while telling me i'm going to be reported for taking something he earned(which was his ordnance).
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#25appleturnover87Posted 4/21/2013 12:28:20 AM
Half of my family lives in Texas and i live in Cali and know people from Hick areas who say y'all. Doesn't make it any less of a disgusting term.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#26lderivedxPosted 4/21/2013 12:42:11 AM
You poor soul

We're the America of America. It's pretty great.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#27butsizzlePosted 4/21/2013 5:59:08 AM
cereal*
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#28Dragon Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 6:14:33 AM
I live in Texas, and that is very common. :/

I live in the Uk and it ain't. I just like saying it =)

And yeah, I don't care in the sense that their words don't cut to my very soul, forcing me to accept a truth I had hitherto ignored.
I don't care that I'm crap at multiplayer. I don't care they're sending me nasty words.

But I care enough about it that I find it amusing.
I feel myself getting annoyed with my crap team mates if I end up trying to be really competitive and I hate that. I hate being competitive, mostly because I always lose. So I try more to play for fun. If I win, Yay! If I lose, meh got some kills at least. I'm happy enough on a 1:1 K:D ratio, which is rare enough.

I don't play multiplayer often, but Halo's the only thing I'm halfway good at. Used to play CoD but burned out on that. Oh, and I'm alright at Battlefield. I'm primarily a singleplayer gamer.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#29JaidabeccaPosted 4/21/2013 9:42:23 AM
lderivedx posted...
You poor soul

We're the America of America. It's pretty great.

QFT! Texans unite, bro!
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#30lderivedxPosted 4/21/2013 10:41:48 AM
QFT! Texans unite, bro!

Where are you at?

I've lived in Ft. Worth, Waco, and about to be College Station (lol I know I know).
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx