y'all take this game super serial.

#31darren19822000Posted 4/21/2013 10:02:32 AM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
>not using gamefox/gameweasel

What the hell. Who would subject themselves to default gamefaqs?

****ing seriously. Gamefaqs has had a hideous layout since '05 and the interface isn't that great to begin with. Gameweasel has excellent layouts IMO, but I preferred Fox.

And y'all is said all the time here in the Hick parts of California (I.E. everything north of Vacaville)

mmmm vacaville...my hometown. dont remember much yall from there tho...but its been 13 years since i was there
---
gt darren reefnugs
#32JaidabeccaPosted 4/21/2013 10:53:50 AM
lderivedx posted...
QFT! Texans unite, bro!

Where are you at?

I've lived in Ft. Worth, Waco, and about to be College Station (lol I know I know).

I've lived in Mansfield for about 22 years. What's wrong with College Station?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#33_ANG3LIC_Posted 4/21/2013 11:33:22 AM
Lol bdog that's what I thought! Jk

Casual halo is horrendously boring. If it were a good game I could do it... But not h4
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
#34lderivedxPosted 4/21/2013 11:42:10 AM
Mansfield for about 22 years

I played basketball against Summit a few times. They always had really solid teams. ... and that's about all I know about Mansfield.

What's wrong with College Station?

Well, College Station exists because of A&M and A&M is kind of disliked by the other major unis.
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#35JaidabeccaPosted 4/21/2013 12:04:17 PM
lderivedx posted...
Mansfield for about 22 years

I played basketball against Summit a few times. They always had really solid teams. ... and that's about all I know about Mansfield.

What's wrong with College Station?

Well, College Station exists because of A&M and A&M is kind of disliked by the other major unis.

Did you ever play against the Legacy Broncos? And I didn't realize/never knew that A&M was disliked so much by other unis. Are you going to A&M or are you moving to College Station for other reasons?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#36lderivedxPosted 4/21/2013 1:03:52 PM
Did you ever play against the Legacy Broncos?

Not in basketball, but I believe our football team did when Legacy was a new school.

Are you going to A&M or are you moving to College Station for other reasons?

Grad school. I'd be pretty upset if I was moving there for anything but academics. :P
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#37LandonioPosted 4/21/2013 9:13:33 PM(edited)
They have Johnny Football (who pooped on us last year).
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#38wombat013Posted 4/21/2013 11:05:38 PM
People who do that suck in real life. Cut them some slack lmao.

also, to people saying it's not unique to Halo, I have never ever been sent hate messages while playing another MP game. JUST in the Halo series.

I play COD, Battlefield, ME3, and 1 or 2 others. NEVER once has someone sent me an angry email if I was sucking or doing awesome.

Now voice chat is a different matter, entirely lol. But, again, these are people who suck in real life. Their only skill comes on video games. Dont be mad at them, just laugh and keep playing. If people, not saying TC, are going to hurt your feelings over a video game, you should probably stick to single player games.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge