Best team ever.

#11jesse_skaterPosted 4/21/2013 12:01:10 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

I'm just being the optimist. Lashing out on me is completely unnecessary.

Like I said, I'm having fun hearing all your butthurt comments, so I'm doing what makes me happy. I'm not lashing out at you, just the other regulars on this board who feel this is their clubhouse or something, really sad: "omg the H3GB will live on forever!"

I mean, do they have to give out their credit card number to talk to girls or something?

thats really sad that on your free time you do that. gets some IRL friends. your posts make it clear youre a lonely, depressed person. you can defend yourself all you want.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#12HaloODSTDPosted 4/21/2013 12:47:50 AM
jesse_skater posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
RAGEface14 posted...

I'm just being the optimist. Lashing out on me is completely unnecessary.

Like I said, I'm having fun hearing all your butthurt comments, so I'm doing what makes me happy. I'm not lashing out at you, just the other regulars on this board who feel this is their clubhouse or something, really sad: "omg the H3GB will live on forever!"

I mean, do they have to give out their credit card number to talk to girls or something?

thats really sad that on your free time you do that. gets some IRL friends. your posts make it clear youre a lonely, depressed person. you can defend yourself all you want.

Who are you to talk? you have a youtube channel devoted to Halo. thats really, REALLY sad that on your free time you do that.
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#13jesse_skaterPosted 4/21/2013 1:06:08 AM
lol? no i dont

the gameplay in my sig isnt my channel. and i uploaded like 2 ninjas i had on some friends in halo reach

try harder bro
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#14Bigtymer113Posted 4/21/2013 1:16:16 AM
LMAO nice youtube channel jesse LOL how do you even have an internet connection in ur trailer LMFAO nice
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#15Scooby510Posted 4/21/2013 2:06:52 AM
Bigtymer113 posted...
LMAO nice youtube channel jesse LOL how do you even have an internet connection in ur trailer LMFAO nice

ROLF
---
Lil B is my friend.
#16elitewarrior500Posted 4/21/2013 2:25:58 AM(edited)
ROlF, XD
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#17ViktorMaxPosted 4/21/2013 8:30:54 AM
- Calls people losers
- Makes terrible topic after terrible topic on both the HRGB and H4GB
- Makes a GT and XBL profile of a female
- Tries to troll in his topics, but looks like an idiot
- Is awful at the game but discusses how he carries his team of morons (I'm sorry, not morons, friends IRL)

And we are losers? Hmm... interesting.
---
True dat.
#18bd0g5Posted 4/21/2013 8:52:49 AM
Jesse gets his Internet from the ol general store lmfao
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo