Undefeated so far in Halo 4: Anyone Have What it Takes to Beat Me?

#31SonyHoundDawgPosted 4/21/2013 11:00:08 AM
lderivedx posted...
23 games and quit out of the ones you were gonna lose

No quit games on that account.

Plus all objective mode game types to easily farm kills lol.

2/3 of the games are slayer or slayer variants

And havent even beat campaign yet, noob.

lol. campaign means nothing.

You are horrendous at this.

lol like 8 matches were slayer, the rest were obj games, and the true skill rating is still low on a noob. Hell, I can make an alt account too and win 23 games in Halo or in the noob playlist for gears of war, once the true skill raiting kicks in this person will be lackluster like the rest.
#32BuyersRemorse55Posted 4/21/2013 11:01:05 AM
lol go back to ps3 noob
#33lderivedxPosted 4/21/2013 11:13:06 AM
the rest were obj games

flood and regicide are both slayer variants as you win by getting points from kills.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#34Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/21/2013 11:29:08 AM
lderivedx posted...
23 games and quit out of the ones you were gonna lose

No quit games on that account.

Plus all objective mode game types to easily farm kills lol.

2/3 of the games are slayer or slayer variants

And havent even beat campaign yet, noob.

lol. campaign means nothing.

You are horrendous at this.

lol like 8 matches were slayer, the rest were obj games, and the true skill rating is still low on a noob. Hell, I can make an alt account too and win 23 games in Halo or in the noob playlist for gears of war, once the true skill raiting kicks in this person will be lackluster like the rest.

You're abysmal. Derive would easily 15-0 you.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#35Bigtymer113Posted 4/21/2013 11:45:25 AM
why are you bragging about 4 gb ram on your sig? WOW MAN NICE 4GB RAM I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE 4 GIGS OF RAM MAN UR SICK BRO UR COMP MUST BE FAST AS ** MAN WOW QUAD CORE THOSE AREN'T STANDARD ON ANY COMP NOW WOW

>Bragging about 4GB RAM
>2013

shiggy diggy
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#36lderivedxPosted 4/21/2013 12:37:04 PM
I think that's the point, actually.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#37Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/21/2013 12:42:09 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
lol

lol indeed.

I love how all my bait topics bait all the same guys over and over again. Man you guys are too easy.

Considering how no one here likes you, it'd be hard for you to 'bait' different people.

Also, bait implies that lol we didn't know what was going on when we clicked the topic title...
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#38ALostGrenadePosted 4/21/2013 12:46:36 PM
I dislike strawberry milk. Chocolate milk is ok I guess. Orange juice is great. Pulp or no pulp, its good.
---
"People die when they are killed."
GT: A Lost Grenade
#39SterlingFoxPosted 4/21/2013 3:11:18 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
lol

lol indeed.

I love how all my bait topics bait all the same guys over and over again. Man you guys are too easy.

With how often you're posting in this topic and participating, realistically you're the one getting trolled.

Like ragging on that guy who posted a meme link for a few posts, and talking about people's consecutive posts... Its really effecting you more than its effecting anybody else. You're trolling yourself, so to speak. Or setting yourself up to be trolled and then falling for it almost immediately.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#40Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/21/2013 3:12:57 PM
I dislike strawberry milk. Chocolate milk is ok I guess. Orange juice is great. Pulp or no pulp, its good.

All bout dem bits
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp