hot potato
hog potato
shotgun assault
invasion
big team objective
classic
anniversary playlist
territories

What does Bungie have to offer us that's new? Regicide which is a dolled up version of VIP, although I must admit Extraction has been a nice addition, but it's pretty much territories..

(I refuse to accept that warthog race and dino blasters were good)
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#2elitewarrior500Posted 4/20/2013 11:58:42 PM
HR didnt have races gone wrong on green bean casserole or races on rainbow road did it? no of course not
---
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite
#3TMoney650Posted 4/21/2013 12:12:08 AM
343 got Dominion right. More balanced and enjoyable than Invasion, imo.

That said, I miss the gametypes you listed :/ with the exception of hot potato...I never understood why anyone thought ”exploding oddball” would be a fun gametype.
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#4SterlingFoxPosted 4/21/2013 2:15:25 AM
Agreed. Halo Reach was a more enjoyable game overall, I say.

But right now I'm just glad that 343 has stopped trying to push their awful gametype, Regicide on us (For now.)

Team Regicide was *okay*, but normal Regicide is total ****. And yet for like 3 months they kept pushing it on us with playlists and challenges that catered to it.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#5DvoloS88Posted 4/21/2013 3:53:05 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Agreed. Halo Reach was a more enjoyable game overall, I say.

But right now I'm just glad that 343 has stopped trying to push their awful gametype, Regicide on us (For now.)

Team Regicide was *okay*, but normal Regicide is total ****. And yet for like 3 months they kept pushing it on us with playlists and challenges that catered to it.

Regicide is a great game mode ruined by the ridiculous high bounty. Max bounty should be 25 not 35. It's a nice spin off of regular FFA and thats the point of the game type.
#6PufTheMgicDingoPosted 4/21/2013 6:03:50 AM
And race gametypes. You're completely right OP. Reach had a lot more content overall than this game.
#7capnchuckPosted 4/21/2013 10:02:21 AM
Yah they murdered Halo objective games in Halo 4!! I didn't know that it was so hard to copy and paste previous game types into a game.
#8iliekdatPosted 4/21/2013 11:12:17 AM
capnchuck posted...
Yah they murdered Halo objective games in Halo 4!! I didn't know that it was so hard to copy and paste previous game types into a game.

yeah i guess you didn't. if you actually think it's as easy as copy and pasting you just need to stop complaining about anything ever again
#9whiskers28Posted 4/21/2013 12:33:14 PM
"(I refuse to accept that warthog race and dino blasters were good)"

Dino blasters was amazing.
---
carpe diem
#10crazycloysterPosted 4/21/2013 5:08:00 PM
What are the odds we get alpha zombie and infection back?

Flood is......interesting. It's no substitute for zombies though
---
Gamefaqs lurker since 02'
"...Now it is you that have made a bold charge across the neutral zone..."