Something in lore that aren't dicussed enough

#1xxxjakob999xxxPosted 4/21/2013 3:57:35 AM
Few things that mean alot to me are:
Tier one humans that predate the cavemen humans, (ones that got turned into prometheans) were fighting the flood (precursors created the flood)

forerunners learnt that the tier one humans were supposed to be given the mantle from the precursors

flood kill errrthang eventually

Forerunners mean to sterilize the universe was the halos

whereas precursors had created the flood because they had seen the higher solution. To create the flood and kill all sentient life (THAT RIGHT THERE IS NOT DISCUSSED ENOUGH)
#2COG_KillaPosted 4/21/2013 5:07:24 AM
i heard that precursors were the flood?
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#3butsizzlePosted 4/21/2013 5:57:35 AM
The Precursors meant to return and destroy the Forerunners for driving them out of the galaxy and bringing them nearly to extinction. However, during the process of trying to regain there full physical form, the Precursors pretty much transformed into the Flood. They then sought to destroy Humans and Forerunners so that neither will rise up against them ever again.

At least I think that's how it went down, I could be a bit off but I bet Mingy's new "Halo's story" post that got stickied will explain most everything.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer