Is this game worth $40?

#21foodeater4Posted 4/25/2013 8:42:41 AM
Yaeh theres a lot of content here.

The campaign is at least 8 hours long (lets assume your not playing on casual). Maybe longer if you go heroic or legendary, plus you can play it multiplayer too.

You also have 10 chapters of spartan ops missionst to complete, which is 50 missions.

And finally competitive multiplayer.

And I dont even think Ive been to the forge or theatre yet.
#22JaidabeccaPosted 4/25/2013 9:45:15 AM
jwoodruff18 posted...
Yes it is.

I'm not sure how using the DMR is stale? Everyone in Reach used it and in H3 and H2 the BR was without a doubt the primary weapon of choice. Was H3 or H2 stale? No.

Reach, IMO, had the worst multiplayer. The DMR was inconsistent because of bloom, which just ruined it for me. The competitive aspect was not there. Hating the DMR in H4 just shows that someone has very little skill at FPS's. All this talk about remaking H2 is funny. H4 is an amazing game. People need to learn to adapt.

That's the thing, though, the DMR's aim assist, bullet magnetism, & red reticule range makes the DMR so easy to use that it doesn't actually take skill to be even halfway decent with it. It's not skill when you can sit in a safe spot on Ragnarok & take pot-shots at enemies on the other half of the map. If you can't see that then you're either blind or stupid.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#23bd0g5Posted 4/25/2013 2:34:10 PM
Yes it is.

I'm not sure how using the DMR is stale? Everyone in Reach used it and in H3 and H2 the BR was without a doubt the primary weapon of choice. Was H3 or H2 stale? No.

Reach, IMO, had the worst multiplayer. The DMR was inconsistent because of bloom, which just ruined it for me. The competitive aspect was not there. Hating the DMR in H4 just shows that someone has very little skill at FPS's. All this talk about remaking H2 is funny. H4 is an amazing game. People need to learn to adapt.

I like how yet another bad player tells others to adapt.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo