Big disc unreadable issues

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Big disc unreadable issues
2 years ago#1
Hey, i just borrowed this game from my brother and i'm having major issues with disc unreadable. Ok so i checked te CD and not 1 scratch, so that's not it. It occurs when i play the campaign, and usually after 1 or 2 online games. It will go to an error message saying the disc is unreadable.. It's not my xbox because other games play fine. Does anyone have a solution, i even would be happy if i can play the campaign only.

Thanks in advance.
2 years ago#2
I don't know much about unreadable discs, but I would recommend maybe installing the game onto your HD. See if that fixes/helps it.

My friend has an older Xbox and it seems like half of the time everything he tries to play gets an unreadable error. I was the one that told him to start installing the games onto his HD, and ever since he's done that he doesn't have nearly as many problems.
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
2 years ago#3
The disc could have a manufacturing error.
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"
2 years ago#4
Cracks on the inner ring?
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
2 years ago#5
Thanks for your reactions guys. But i tried installing but it gives me the same error. My brother never had any issues with the game.

Anyone else with some tips? Or am
I screwed
2 years ago#6
Move your hard drive to your brother's Xbox and install it from there. Then move the hard drive back to your Xbox and play.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Big disc unreadable issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived