Big disc unreadable issues

#1Smoke_crunkPosted 4/22/2013 12:12:12 PM
Hey, i just borrowed this game from my brother and i'm having major issues with disc unreadable. Ok so i checked te CD and not 1 scratch, so that's not it. It occurs when i play the campaign, and usually after 1 or 2 online games. It will go to an error message saying the disc is unreadable.. It's not my xbox because other games play fine. Does anyone have a solution, i even would be happy if i can play the campaign only.

Thanks in advance.
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 4/22/2013 12:27:27 PM
I don't know much about unreadable discs, but I would recommend maybe installing the game onto your HD. See if that fixes/helps it.

My friend has an older Xbox and it seems like half of the time everything he tries to play gets an unreadable error. I was the one that told him to start installing the games onto his HD, and ever since he's done that he doesn't have nearly as many problems.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#3ShingoEXPosted 4/22/2013 12:43:07 PM
The disc could have a manufacturing error.
---
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"
#4L337_MuffenPosted 4/22/2013 2:13:33 PM
Cracks on the inner ring?
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#5Smoke_crunk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:37:55 PM
Thanks for your reactions guys. But i tried installing but it gives me the same error. My brother never had any issues with the game.

Anyone else with some tips? Or am
I screwed
#6That1GuyyPosted 4/23/2013 8:51:46 AM
Move your hard drive to your brother's Xbox and install it from there. Then move the hard drive back to your Xbox and play.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.