Realisticly, how many games on average does it take to hit CSR 50?

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/22/2013 3:48:11 PM
I made it up to just about 40 in 10-15 games of infinity slayer, and lost a few here and there and am sitting at 39, but out of curiosity for those who have 50(s) how long/how many games did it take you??
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#2RAGEface14Posted 4/22/2013 3:54:09 PM
It depends on the playlist. Some playlists (such as Team Throwdown) base the CSR on team performance, whereas other playlists (such as Team Snipers) base it on personal performance. Therefore, if you have a party of players that are lower in skill than you, you will have a higher CSR in a personal playlist than you will in a teamwork playlist, after an equal amount of games played in each.
---
RAGEface14
I said nevermind man, DAMN!
#3xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:58:47 PM
So for a game type based on personal performance apposed to team, 20-30 games maybe of positive K/D and winning? Or does winning not matter as long as your personal score is good??
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#4lderivedxPosted 4/22/2013 4:00:53 PM
So for a game type ... does winning not matter as long as your personal score is good??

Winning gives a boost, but being in the top half of scores will raise your rank.
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#5RAGEface14Posted 4/22/2013 4:03:16 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
So for a game type based on personal performance apposed to team, 20-30 games maybe of positive K/D and winning? Or does winning not matter as long as your personal score is good??

Whether you win or lose is irrelevant in a personal playlist, so long as your score/number of medals/k/d spread are proficient. Derive could provide you more information about it than me, but he gets all brainy about it.
---
RAGEface14
#6RAGEface14Posted 4/22/2013 4:05:03 PM
lderivedx posted...
So for a game type ... does winning not matter as long as your personal score is good??

Winning gives a boost, but being in the top half of scores will raise your rank.

He beat me to the punch. Well played, Derive. Well played.
---
RAGEface14
#7xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:09:12 PM
lderivedx posted...

Thanks champ.
---
#8JaidabeccaPosted 4/22/2013 5:15:41 PM
Obviously, Regicide & Rumble Pit are individual performance-based CSR but other than that which playlists are team performance-based & which are individual performance-based? Does anyone know for sure?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#9sulli15Posted 4/22/2013 5:51:17 PM
Jaidabecca posted...
Obviously, Regicide & Rumble Pit are individual performance-based CSR but other than that which playlists are team performance-based & which are individual performance-based? Does anyone know for sure?

One of the weekly updates said which were which.
---
GT: LAWL SULLI
#10Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/22/2013 6:04:37 PM
I have won around 100 games in a row of CTF and only ranked up from a 1 to a 11. Your teammates ranks along with the people you are playing definitely has an impact on your ranking in win based ranks. 2 of the people I played most of those games with are in the top 5 for CSR rank in CTF and sadly most people we match who are in a party back out.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp