Anyone care to join uo to complete the latest co-op on Legendary challenge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone care to join uo to complete the latest co-op on Legendary challenge?

User Info: Casyle

Casyle
3 years ago#1
Ze latest one is You Reclaim Me!. It requires beating the level Reclaimer on Legendary difficulty.

If anyone would be interested please send a PM to my gamertag, Casyle. I'll be on aallll night, but please give me a few minutes to answer as things are hectic and I might not be at the TV at all times for a few minutes.

I'll delete/lock this thread if I find someone to get the challenge with.

Can't wait until I finally get that 25 Challenges achievement hehehe.
Gamertag - Casyle

Casyle
3 years ago#2
Nobody wants to get this challenge? Or do I have bad B.O. or sum'tin?
Gamertag - Casyle

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
3 years ago#3
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/Casyle

lel
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

Casyle
3 years ago#4
Gee, thanks. Heh heh.
Gamertag - Casyle

User Info: Phoenix6000

Phoenix6000
3 years ago#5
I'm free at the moment. Would you be willing to help with the the skull challenge as well?
XBL: Phoenix6000 || Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645

Casyle
3 years ago#6
Sure thing! Want to host or want me to try? And sorry for the late reply, I was in the middle of a game of capture ze flagolla.

Welp, looks like I missed him. If anyone else is interested, as I said in my first post, please send a PM to my Gamertag, Casyle. I'm working on other challenges so it can be anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes before I remember to check back on my posts.

And yes, if someone'll help me w/ the co-op legendary challenge I'm willing to help with the skulls challenge too.
Gamertag - Casyle

Casyle
3 years ago#7
What a night.... Second person in a row I've missed by 9 or 10 minutes. I literally replied, both times, when they'd only logged 1 or 2 minutes before I could reply.

Maybe I'm just not supposed to get this co-op campaign challenge this time. If a 2nd person PM's me please gimme a bit to reply. I tend to wander off in boredome after sitting here waiting for replies for 15 minutes. *Laughs* So please gimme a bit to reply, I AM here, I just may be wandering back and forth from my room to the living room.
Gamertag - Casyle
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone care to join uo to complete the latest co-op on Legendary challenge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived