Anyone care to join uo to complete the latest co-op on Legendary challenge?

#1CasylePosted 4/22/2013 5:55:30 PM(edited)
Ze latest one is You Reclaim Me!. It requires beating the level Reclaimer on Legendary difficulty.

If anyone would be interested please send a PM to my gamertag, Casyle. I'll be on aallll night, but please give me a few minutes to answer as things are hectic and I might not be at the TV at all times for a few minutes.

I'll delete/lock this thread if I find someone to get the challenge with.

Can't wait until I finally get that 25 Challenges achievement hehehe.
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#2Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:42:05 PM
Nobody wants to get this challenge? Or do I have bad B.O. or sum'tin?
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#3Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/22/2013 8:56:17 PM
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/Casyle

lel
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#4Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:10:22 PM
Gee, thanks. Heh heh.
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#5Phoenix6000Posted 4/22/2013 9:14:51 PM
I'm free at the moment. Would you be willing to help with the the skull challenge as well?
---
XBL: Phoenix6000 || Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645
#6Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:40:40 PM(edited)
Sure thing! Want to host or want me to try? And sorry for the late reply, I was in the middle of a game of capture ze flagolla.

Welp, looks like I missed him. If anyone else is interested, as I said in my first post, please send a PM to my Gamertag, Casyle. I'm working on other challenges so it can be anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes before I remember to check back on my posts.

And yes, if someone'll help me w/ the co-op legendary challenge I'm willing to help with the skulls challenge too.
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#7Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:03:17 AM(edited)
What a night.... Second person in a row I've missed by 9 or 10 minutes. I literally replied, both times, when they'd only logged 1 or 2 minutes before I could reply.

Maybe I'm just not supposed to get this co-op campaign challenge this time. If a 2nd person PM's me please gimme a bit to reply. I tend to wander off in boredome after sitting here waiting for replies for 15 minutes. *Laughs* So please gimme a bit to reply, I AM here, I just may be wandering back and forth from my room to the living room.
---
Gamertag - Casyle