Does anyone think there will be a Halo announcement at E3!

#11Donuts_R_GoodPosted 4/23/2013 7:18:03 PM
I'm really hoping for a Halo 2: Anniversary trailer and an announcement that it will be a launch title for the Nextbox.

So much nerdgasm just at the thought...
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#12jakethenoobPosted 4/23/2013 11:05:00 PM
That1Guyy posted...
I'd rather they spend their time trying to fix this game than making another broken one.

The problem is most of the "broken" things are things that 343 did on purpose and don't want to change.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#13ShingoEXPosted 4/26/2013 8:23:56 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Landonio posted...
_CaptainPrice_ posted...
gamerman555 posted...
> Halo 2 HD remake for holiday 2013

That would be the fastest way for them to get my respect back after this fiasco.

Exactly. Halo 2 HD, or I'm done with shooters for a while.

Why? It'll run on the Halo 4 engine. It won't be the same game, outside of the campaign. You'll literally be buying nothing more than a H4 map pack, just like CEA was to Reach.

I'm sure you know this for a fact. Please cite your sources that don't involve "well, they did this before".
---
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"
#14DvoloS88Posted 4/26/2013 8:46:51 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Landonio posted...
_CaptainPrice_ posted...
gamerman555 posted...
> Halo 2 HD remake for holiday 2013

That would be the fastest way for them to get my respect back after this fiasco.

Exactly. Halo 2 HD, or I'm done with shooters for a while.

Why? It'll run on the Halo 4 engine. It won't be the same game, outside of the campaign. You'll literally be buying nothing more than a H4 map pack, just like CEA was to Reach.

Halo 4 engine is Reaches engine just heavily upgraded wtf are you talking about?
---
I troll the trolls...