This Topic Is About Halo 4 The Game

#11Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/23/2013 5:42:47 PM
I was surprised it got that far too. Hell, even I started throwing random numbered posts into it to bump it farther.

Again though, most of the people who play Halo are also professional trolls (which is what I love about the community), the average troll techniques usually fall flat pretty quick.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#12Sephiroth9704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:47:39 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
From: krazyninjaman3 | Posted: 4/23/2013 2:46:00 PM | #005
The mods finally closed my topic after 375 posts.

Told you you weren't getting it to 500.

Well I was being very wreckless in my postings near the end of the topic stating that 'the mods are powerless to stop me, I am better then them, blah blah blah', I mean, I was suprised it got as far as it did.

I'd like to acknowledge the community around here for not feeding into my topic, forcing me to bump it up on my own. Kudos; I wish I could say the same for the Metal Gear, Gears of War, Zelda, and Arkam Asylum boards too.

The Gears of War 1 boards baited one of my topics into six versions of it, with thousands of posts over the span of all the similar topics I had to make everytime one of them reached 500 (type in 'PS3' in the topic search on that board and see for yourself).

You Sound Like You Need To Take A Break From The Internet Young Boy. Go Run With Your Friends In A 5K And Post Your Results Here. I Bet You're Drinking A Crisp Mt. Dew Right Now, Tell Me I'm Wrong Young Boy.
#13Sephiroth9704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:50:01 PM
To Add, In Your Epic For The Win Topic, You Seem To Have Made Over Half Of The Posts And Are Still Talking About It. It Seems Like You Live For High Post Count Topics. May I Recommend You Set New Goals For Yourself Young Boy Boy?
#14krazyninjaman3Posted 4/23/2013 7:03:49 PM
I dont drink pop. At all. I also dont capitalize every word.

I will admit i do have a little too much fun with this site at times. Im too lazy to troll with you so we will just leave it at that.
#15Donuts_R_GoodPosted 4/23/2013 7:20:12 PM
Really? Damn, I thought this board was for Halo 4: The Movie.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#16krazyninjaman3Posted 4/24/2013 6:44:36 AM
Donuts_R_Good posted...

No, its for Halo 4: Ur Momma!
#17Sephiroth9704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:06:29 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Donuts_R_Good posted...

No, its for Halo 4: Ur Momma!

HOLY SM*KES
WHAT A BAD BOY
#18krazyninjaman3Posted 4/24/2013 7:16:52 AM
Hell yeah! Aint no one stop my shine playa!