Wow the players have certainly dropped...

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 4/24/2013 11:44:15 AM
Besides IS and BTB, none of the lists exceeds 1,000.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#2DoNotPassGoPSMOPosted 4/24/2013 11:51:58 AM
Halo 4 was kinda the nail in the coffin for me.

I wanted Halo 4 to redeem itself from what they tried to do with Reach, but I ended up getting Call of Halo 4, which just ended up not being fun.

Loadouts and Ordinance Drops made any map control for weapons not worth it at all, which was a huge part of how Halo played. You pushed for BR's and you pushed for Power Weapons, now "Oh they got the Grenade Launcher? In two more kills I'll probably get a sniper myself, and if not I still have my DMR".

Mapping a sprint button was the dumbest thing ever. Halo used to be about Risk vs Reward. You went to top mid for a shortcut; if you got shot at you would likely dead. Now its basically "Oh no I'm getting shot *turn and spam run away". That ruins gameplay and isn't fun.
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 19 signatures
#3Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 11:57:39 AM
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...

I wanted Halo 4 to redeem itself from what they tried to do with Reach, but I ended up getting Call of Halo 4, which just ended up not being fun.

Loadouts and Ordinance Drops made any map control for weapons not worth it at all, which was a huge part of how Halo played. You pushed for BR's and you pushed for Power Weapons, now "Oh they got the Grenade Launcher? In two more kills I'll probably get a sniper myself, and if not I still have my DMR".

Mapping a sprint button was the dumbest thing ever. Halo used to be about Risk vs Reward. You went to top mid for a shortcut; if you got shot at you would likely dead. Now its basically "Oh no I'm getting shot *turn and spam run away". That ruins gameplay and isn't fun.

Well based on the fans flocking, it's funny how SWAT, BTB, and IS are the popular lists. This just proves that the casuals flock towards the most mindless playtypes, because any semblance of competitive or fun play is gone.
---
#4metroidman92Posted 4/24/2013 12:27:43 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

Well based on the fans flocking, it's funny how SWAT, BTB, and IS are the popular lists. This just proves that the casuals flock towards the most mindless playtypes, because any semblance of competitive or fun play is gone.

-BTB
-Team Slayer
-"Mindless"

Funny, I thought those were closer to core gametypes. Stuff like Grifball and Action Sack are more mindless.
---
Xbox: It's Good to Pay Together.
#5darren19822000Posted 4/24/2013 12:36:48 PM
it wouldnt be so bad except i play the same 3 maps. if its BTB its always rags or exile. dominion its exile. 4v4 its haven or adrift. even if something different comes up all the tards on the lobby still pick the same map...5 times in a row
---
gt darren reefnugs
#6jakethenoobPosted 4/24/2013 12:38:13 PM(edited)
metroidman92 posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

-BTB
-Team Slayer
-"Mindless"

Funny, I thought those were closer to core gametypes. Stuff like Grifball and Action Sack are more mindless.

There is no playlist called Team Slayer on here. Only Infinity Slayer AKA Fiesta Jr.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#7lderivedxPosted 4/24/2013 12:42:07 PM
Infinity Slayer AKA Fiesta Jr.

this is great
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#8Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:01:13 PM
I'm also a bit irritated I pay $20 for a discounted map pass, only to find I don't play any of the new maps besides the castle ones.
---
#9AurawhispererPosted 4/24/2013 2:04:59 PM
Im still considering on trading in halo 4. Im just waiting till friday to study reaches population

So far, my only response is a peak of 300k, which has to be during the weekend.
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#10XxOblivion77Posted 4/24/2013 8:48:08 PM
Infinity Slayer AKA Fiesta Jr.

this is great

---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!