Yo i need some nutrition advice to maximize my dmr and good map movement

#1WARRlORPosted 4/24/2013 11:04:02 AM
So im strong as hell and i lift like 23 days a month (yeah i know man thats a ton but i just do it cuz im so tough) but like i dont have OUTSTANDING MENTAL PUMPS like some of the AGL mainslayers u no man so im wondering maybe its something they eat to attain deep mental focus (like xiojenesis trying to lift his laundry basket LMAO)So y'all what r u homies eatin
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
#2That1GuyyPosted 4/24/2013 11:09:13 AM
Get on and I'll teach you how to go 0-15.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#3Bigtymer113Posted 4/24/2013 11:13:39 AM
i have my mom crush up my addy in a turkey sandwich, very healthy and helps me keep my astros basically glued to my head when im sweating playing halo i like to go into rumble pit and scream at people if i get annoyed its funny because most of them have no lives lol one time a girl was in the lobby keep in mind this is at least 40 high rumble pit and i was talking to her so i told her about about much adderall i take and she was like wow youre a ****ing weirdo and i felt so alpha that a girl cussed me out ha i swear only beta kids dont take addy but seriously have your mom or relative or uncle crush up your addy and you can even mix it with gamma gamers g fuel i take that stuff too its a great preworkout i dont lift but i dont have to since my fingers are so strong from playing so much halo ha ha addy for life take some everyone im sponsored by adderall ha
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#4Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/24/2013 11:19:00 AM
So im strong as hell and i lift like 23 days a month (yeah i know man thats a ton but i just do it cuz im so tough) but like i dont have OUTSTANDING MENTAL PUMPS like some of the AGL mainslayers u no man so im wondering maybe its something they eat to attain deep mental focus (like xiojenesis trying to lift his laundry basket LMAO)So y'all what r u homies eatin

Get some mountain dew you ****in newb
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#5__balePosted 4/24/2013 11:32:06 AM
i see so many kids lift and i simply kill them quickly poor fellows...
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6metroidman92Posted 4/24/2013 12:47:51 PM
Inject epinephrine directly into the brainstem. No anesthesia. Then stick an IV of Monster + Full throttle directly into your stomach for the most efficient buzz. Have doritos on standby with wet wipes for easy cleaning. Don't want that controller getting (more) dorito dust stains.

You'll be pro in no time.
---
Finding it, though... that's not the hard part. It's letting go.
#7WARRlOR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:01:16 PM
Bigtymer113 posted...
i have my mom crush up my addy in a turkey sandwich, very healthy and helps me keep my astros basically glued to my head when im sweating playing halo i like to go into rumble pit and scream at people if i get annoyed its funny because most of them have no lives lol one time a girl was in the lobby keep in mind this is at least 40 high rumble pit and i was talking to her so i told her about about much adderall i take and she was like wow youre a ****ing weirdo and i felt so alpha that a girl cussed me out ha i swear only beta kids dont take addy but seriously have your mom or relative or uncle crush up your addy and you can even mix it with gamma gamers g fuel i take that stuff too its a great preworkout i dont lift but i dont have to since my fingers are so strong from playing so much halo ha ha addy for life take some everyone im sponsored by adderall ha

Sweet man thanks for the advice man im going to be so good at halo now i can feel my heart pumping just thinking about earning cool "man-jaros" and game winning out brs against captain anarchy on mainstage
---
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs