The bathroom break, skill drop syndrome... You know what I'm talking about...

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/24/2013 4:35:28 PM
You're on a roll, getting top kills on your team every game, and backpacking everyone beneath you. The ordinance drops haven't been better, full of damage boost, rocket launchers, and beam rifles and the map votes just seem to be going your way. Life is good, and today, so is Halo and then it hits you.... You've gotta use the bathroom so you clench tight, avoid the urge and keep playing but it finally gets the best of you and you cave, and go drain the main vain... You come back and you've never been worse at this game..

You guys get this too, right?
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2ODommPosted 4/24/2013 4:54:23 PM
whu...
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~PUT A LITTLE FENCE AROUND IT~~
#3RAGEface14Posted 4/24/2013 5:14:08 PM
I have literally never had that happen. I think you must be pissing brain fluid or something, because nothing else would explain you losing your gaming prowess.
---
RAGEface14
I said nevermind man, DAMN!
#4IIsGIIPosted 4/24/2013 5:20:45 PM
I know what you're talking about, although it isn't always because of a bathroom break.

Just screws up the flow of things.
#5xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:38:21 PM
IIsGII posted...
I know what you're talking about, although it isn't always because of a bathroom break.

Just screws up the flow of things.

This.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#6Cal873Posted 4/24/2013 5:41:39 PM
negative
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
#7KamikazeCactuarPosted 4/24/2013 8:07:33 PM
There's a few times a big dump has left me feeling sluggish.
---
GT - A Lvl1 Krabby
#8lderivedxPosted 4/24/2013 8:14:59 PM
sig
---
"I think you must be pissing brain fluid or something, because nothing else would explain you losing your gaming prowess."-RAGEface14
gt: i derive dx
#9jakethenoobPosted 4/24/2013 10:15:38 PM
I wear a diaper when I play so when I pee I can just toss it in the corner
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#10epicmedicPosted 4/24/2013 10:24:58 PM
You've gotta use the bathroom so you [clench tight[, avoid the urge and keep playing but it finally gets the best of you and you cave, and go [drain the main vain]... You come back and you've never been worse at this game..

uwotm8