The bathroom break, skill drop syndrome... You know what I'm talking about...

#11RAGEface14Posted 4/25/2013 9:27:35 AM
lderivedx posted...
sig

I'm in a derive sig now?

*runs gleefully through a meadow in the springtime, picking daisies and frolicking in the sunshine*
---
RAGEface14
I said nevermind man, DAMN!
#12Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/25/2013 9:28:42 AM
Pfft, only newbs and lames don't piss their pants if they're in the middle of orgasmic gameplay.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#13LandonioPosted 4/25/2013 10:51:17 AM
I get worse the longer I hold it in. I do better if I just go immediately.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#14chamber29Posted 4/25/2013 11:40:51 AM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
You're on a roll, getting top kills on your team every game, and backpacking everyone beneath you. The ordinance drops haven't been better, full of damage boost, rocket launchers, and beam rifles and the map votes just seem to be going your way. Life is good, and today, so is Halo and then it hits you.... You've gotta use the bathroom so you clench tight, avoid the urge and keep playing but it finally gets the best of you and you cave, and go drain the main vain... You come back and you've never been worse at this game..

You guys get this too, right?

do you back out while you go or just let the next game start? If you back out...I would guess the game just put you with players who didn't suck when you started back up...
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#15COG_KillaPosted 4/25/2013 12:38:26 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
lderivedx posted...
sig

I'm in a derive sig now?

*runs gleefully through a meadow in the springtime, picking daisies and frolicking in the sunshine*

I am absolutely overflowing with envy right now.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#16SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 4/25/2013 7:02:13 PM
This happens to me when I take a break to eat dinner, I always seem to do awful when I jump back on. I'm glad you made this topic, because I was curious about the same thing.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#17SterlingFoxPosted 4/26/2013 1:57:31 AM
Why do people post this stuff, pretending like everybody knows it and its normal?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#18DvoloS88Posted 4/26/2013 8:48:33 AM
I hear ya but I mostly get that when I take a cig break or quick work out .
---
I troll the trolls...
#19lderivedxPosted 4/26/2013 1:54:54 PM
I am absolutely overflowing with envy right now.

It's ok. You'll have your time to shine.
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx