shouldn't H4 online population be higher ?

#31Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 12:46:58 PM
double checking my previous message i was trying to saying branding name more so than COD ? ...

and I think that was the original question. before halo all FPS had 0-100 scale for health, no regen, health packs, multiple weapons at the same time and many other things that I have forgotten.

after Halo all FPS followed the same trend, 1 prim 1 sec and all the game physics/mechanics that now we are used to.
#32tranceaddict19Posted 4/25/2013 1:50:14 PM
lderivedx posted...
maybe because the game is boring

+1 haven't played a single game in over 2 months
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#33Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:57:25 PM
^^^

have you tried to come back ever since ? if not, why ?
#34Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/25/2013 5:04:41 PM
I've played like 5 games in the last month. The population should be higher, because it's ****ing Halo, unfortunately the Halo we got was, well... Subpar in most areas for until recently where it became Subpar in half of the areas.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#35Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:18:44 PM
^^^^
what do you mean by subpar ? what were you expecting out of the new halo ?
#36Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/25/2013 5:43:59 PM
Not crappy maps.

Not crappy weapon balancing.

Not crappy playlists.

Not crappy game types.

Not a neutered Forge.

<insert more here>

Maybe I should say that I wasn't expecting any of these things, because I kind of was, but I was really hoping it wouldn't be that way.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
#37Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:28:36 PM
so in your opinion what Halo was the turning point of the franchise in terms of all those ? or when did you stopped believing
#38lderivedxPosted 4/25/2013 6:30:48 PM
reach
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#39Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/26/2013 11:08:09 AM
From: Mystic_Ehrgeiz | Posted: 4/25/2013 6:28:36 PM | #037
so in your opinion what Halo was the turning point of the franchise in terms of all those ? or when did you stopped believing

Halo 3. It was a small step in the wrong direction from CE, PC, and H2. Reach was a much larger, longer, jumping step in the wrong direction but if I had to pinpoint the moment the downfall started, it would be Halo 3.
---
#40That1GuyyPosted 4/26/2013 12:20:39 PM
The only negative aspect 3 really had coming from 2 was the neutered BR. Otherwise, the game was great.

Reach was the real downfall. Changing equipment from on map pickups to rechargable spawn abilities, bloom, and sprinting, all combined with a poor map selection is what killed Reach.

Luckily, everything except the bad maps was fixed with MLG settings, but it was too little too late.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.