shouldn't H4 online population be higher ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. shouldn't H4 online population be higher ?
3 years ago#31
double checking my previous message i was trying to saying branding name more so than COD ? ...

and I think that was the original question. before halo all FPS had 0-100 scale for health, no regen, health packs, multiple weapons at the same time and many other things that I have forgotten.

after Halo all FPS followed the same trend, 1 prim 1 sec and all the game physics/mechanics that now we are used to.
3 years ago#32
lderivedx posted...
maybe because the game is boring

+1 haven't played a single game in over 2 months
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
3 years ago#33
^^^

have you tried to come back ever since ? if not, why ?
3 years ago#34
I've played like 5 games in the last month. The population should be higher, because it's ****ing Halo, unfortunately the Halo we got was, well... Subpar in most areas for until recently where it became Subpar in half of the areas.
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
3 years ago#35
^^^^
what do you mean by subpar ? what were you expecting out of the new halo ?
3 years ago#36
Not crappy maps.

Not crappy weapon balancing.

Not crappy playlists.

Not crappy game types.

Not a neutered Forge.

<insert more here>

Maybe I should say that I wasn't expecting any of these things, because I kind of was, but I was really hoping it wouldn't be that way.
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
3 years ago#37
so in your opinion what Halo was the turning point of the franchise in terms of all those ? or when did you stopped believing
3 years ago#38
reach
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
3 years ago#39
From: Mystic_Ehrgeiz | Posted: 4/25/2013 6:28:36 PM | #037
so in your opinion what Halo was the turning point of the franchise in terms of all those ? or when did you stopped believing

Halo 3. It was a small step in the wrong direction from CE, PC, and H2. Reach was a much larger, longer, jumping step in the wrong direction but if I had to pinpoint the moment the downfall started, it would be Halo 3.
3 years ago#40
The only negative aspect 3 really had coming from 2 was the neutered BR. Otherwise, the game was great.

Reach was the real downfall. Changing equipment from on map pickups to rechargable spawn abilities, bloom, and sprinting, all combined with a poor map selection is what killed Reach.

Luckily, everything except the bad maps was fixed with MLG settings, but it was too little too late.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. shouldn't H4 online population be higher ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived