came here to cry about halo's downfall

#1XxOblivion77Posted 4/24/2013 8:49:30 PM
:(

Seriously, what has 343 done?
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#2PathlessBulletPosted 4/24/2013 8:54:26 PM
Produced a better game than Bungie ever has?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:01:04 PM

*screams internally*
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#4fleetfoxsPosted 4/24/2013 11:26:16 PM
PathlessBullet posted...

population statistics beg to differ
---
Hardcore.
#5hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/25/2013 2:02:14 AM
PathlessBullet posted...

idea lets change weapons i mean we already released everything except more fail maps
lets make them more powerful with fine tuning i mean disabling auto aim on dmr and br would be to much....
lets also give advantage to players with right network setting to play making it hard for players who dont change there setting/ have no option to...

i for one have to say if 343 keeps this up with how maps are open/ open maze
weapon changes to extreams....

i will not buy the next halo game forget that....

if i wanted to play call of duty i would play call of duty
and it feels like they keep changing the game to point were its a halo skined call of duty game....

i here tell that the one call of duty kill perk (were you can blow yourself up) is in halo 4 data

bungie Please get your game back and fix it
#6butsizzlePosted 4/25/2013 5:50:57 AM(edited)
Halo's fine for me. Find a BTB match in less than a minute, hop in a goose and go on a mongoose mow-down massacre.

Then I run a campaign level on legendary, not skipping any cut scenes because they're my favorite part, and slowly work my way through each level trying to find terminals.

Next I do some blasting and relaxing on Spartan Ops normal, racking up commendations and XP (very rewarding and fun). I end the episode by watching the Ops cutscenes video because, you guessed it, that's my favorite part about Ops.

Forge is next on the list. I'll mess around with different mazes, puzzles and racing game types while admiring the gorgeous graphics and scenery. Maybe I'll stack a bunch of vehicles on top of each other, delightfully sprinkled with fusion cores, and try to find my way to the center of the pile where a bomb is hidden, activate said bomb and blow the whole thing to smithereens.

After each of the above I make sure to pay a visit to the old theatre section which has taken a bit of a plunge in the awesome department but still functions. I'll take close ups of my self in action, maybe find some breath taking scenery to video or just zip around the map and explore.

Finally, at the end of my session I'll sometimes watch Forward Unto Dawn, Halo Legends or some Halo short video on waypoint based off some of my favorite Halo stories. Not particular to Halo 4, but still orchestrated by 343 and company.

At the end of the day I think 343i has done a fantastic job creating the complete package with Halo 4. Other than load outs the multiplayer is functional, explosive and fun. If you can't find something to enjoy in this game then you're doing it wrong.

<3 butsizzle

---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#7SunDevil77Posted 4/25/2013 6:04:38 AM
more importantly, what the hell did Bungie do with Reach?
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#8DvoloS88Posted 4/25/2013 7:11:32 AM
fleetfoxs posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

population statistics beg to differ

The fps giant CoD wants to speak with you. After halo 2 CoD has always been more played and popular than halo, so as long as we can all still find matches quickly I ask you WHO GIVES A F***.?
---
I troll the trolls...
#9That1GuyyPosted 4/25/2013 8:28:47 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
I ask you WHO GIVES A F***.?

Uh, how about all of us that find this game to be the most boring incarnation of Halo... ever?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#10Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/25/2013 9:29:28 AM
From: PathlessBullet | Posted: 4/24/2013 8:54:26 PM | #002

</dumbest poster in the world>
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX