came here to cry about halo's downfall

#11SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 4/25/2013 5:50:24 PM
That1Guyy posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
I ask you WHO GIVES A F***.?

Uh, how about all of us that find this game to be the most boring incarnation of Halo... ever?

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#12KactusmanPosted 4/25/2013 5:56:13 PM
343i said this is how "THEY" wanted halo, Idk why halo 4 is just a boring game to me.
---
Sosa! GT: ToD Kactus
#13enterthemadroxPosted 4/26/2013 7:30:50 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
Produced a better game than Bungie ever has?

+1

I agree with this.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#14DvoloS88Posted 4/26/2013 7:53:24 AM
That1Guyy posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Uh, how about all of us that find this game to be the most boring incarnation of Halo... ever?

Thats your opinion which is fine, how bout you stop playing and get off the board?
---
I troll the trolls...
#15AurawhispererPosted 4/26/2013 8:21:59 AM
If 343 says this is how they want their halo, then i might as well switch to ps4. The reason why i have a xbox is because of halo.

This isnt halo. This is cod evolution
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#16DvoloS88Posted 4/26/2013 6:07:14 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
If 343 says this is how they want their halo, then i might as well switch to ps4. The reason why i have a xbox is because of halo.

This isnt halo. This is cod evolution

ENOUGH with the CoD talk, if halo 4 played exactly the same as reach and 3 wouldnt that be more of the cod experience? The same ** over and over. Give it up people. Fourth sequels should and need to change things up for the better or worse trial and error.
---
I troll the trolls...
#17mastercheeze313Posted 4/26/2013 6:21:35 PM
That1Guyy posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

I didn't realize giving Master Chief a personality made him boring.
---
Say not in grief "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was.
#18AurawhispererPosted 4/26/2013 8:36:14 PM
Reach, 3, 2, CE was no where near cod relations.

Apologies if the truth hurts, and i shall never stop. Dont like it, then move on and dont read
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#19butsizzlePosted 4/27/2013 1:53:33 AM
Quote:Reach, 3, 2, CE was no where near cod relations.

Apologies if the truth hurts, and i shall never stop. Dont like it, then move on and dont read

@Aurawhisperer

don't*
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#20COG_KillaPosted 4/27/2013 1:56:53 AM
mastercheeze313 posted...
That1Guyy posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

I didn't realize giving Master Chief a personality made him boring.

Unless the topic title or OP says so, nothing on this board is ever about the campaign.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.