Why do people insist on picking non-Pro/Infinity settings?

#11jakethenoobPosted 4/26/2013 10:36:22 AM
It's a mystery, just like how people would actually pick SwordBase in Reach or Epitaph in Halo 3.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#12darren19822000Posted 4/26/2013 11:10:27 AM
i pick depending on the map moreso than the gametype, but i understand how much it sucks. why do people pick complex over and over...or rags in BTB? its like they are gluttons for the worst parts of this game
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13That1GuyyPosted 4/26/2013 11:25:14 AM
Don't search this game alone. Problem solved.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#14Jaidabecca(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:31:35 AM
That1Guyy posted...

Ever since I added a bunch of people from here I've tried to avoid searching w/o a party but when no one is online & I still want to play it's a bit difficult not to as searching alone is pretty much the only option aside from not playing.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#15That1GuyyPosted 4/26/2013 11:35:37 AM
Jaidabecca posted...
Ever since I added a bunch of people from here I've tried to avoid searching w/o a party but when no one is online & I still want to play it's a bit difficult not to as searching alone is pretty much the only option aside from not playing.

My desire to play is never greater than my unwillingness to play alone. If no one else is on, I always get off.

Try to add more people from the board, and when you plan on playing, make a topic about it to get some people from here to get on.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#16Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/26/2013 11:49:00 AM
That1Guyy posted...

>.> Yeah I haven't played much in the last 6 weeks.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#17Jaidabecca(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 12:21:56 PM(edited)
That1Guyy posted...
Try to add more people from the board, and when you plan on playing, make a topic about it to get some people from here to get on.

The only thing that's stopping me from adding more people is the fact that my Friends List is just about full. I mean, I'll look at it next time I'm online but IDK if there's anyone on there that I don't play with frequently enough to warrant being removed. Same with the amount of people I know IRL or have known long enough that I don't want to remove them.

BTW, I hope that makes sense because I had to re-read it a few times to make sure it doesn't sound stupid & no matter how I rephrased it it still pretty much came out the same way.

Spoke_Wrecker posted...
>.> Yeah I haven't played much in the last 6 weeks.

Well, I'm usually down to play if we're both on. The only time otherwise is when I already have a full party/team.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#18RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 4/26/2013 1:37:51 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
From: RODlMUS_PRlME | Posted: 4/26/2013 11:18:56 AM | #007
0/10 that's what butthurt haters actually believe cry more

Does it hurt your feelers knowing that just about everyone on this board, myself included, is better than you in anyway shape or form?

lol citation needed

Spoke_Wrecker posted...
And I know a certain mod that has entirely too much time on his hands.

says the troll lamaoroffle
#19ssj3bladePosted 4/26/2013 1:50:33 PM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
Does it hurt your feelers knowing that just about everyone on this board, myself included, is better than you in anyway shape or form?

lol citation needed

lmao madimus made me laugh.
#20bd0g5Posted 4/26/2013 2:57:54 PM
Infinity rumble is god awful, I don't mind it in other playlists though.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo