Haven't played this game in months. Played it today...

#11supermoc10Posted 4/28/2013 3:16:12 AM
Are you sure you played HALO 4 at launch? Because, if anything, the game is actually better now.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#12xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/28/2013 12:20:42 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
This game sucks now. I can't believe 343 casualized Halo like this. How the hell did they think putting obvious COD elements into this game would be a good idea?

If Halo 5 is going to be "much better" as Frankie said, they need to keep these cancerous elements out of Halo.

Sprint and loadouts aren't COD elements. They're FPS elements that nearly every game in the category uses today.

Get off COD's d*** and stop being terrible at the game.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#13SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:53:44 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
This game sucks now. I can't believe 343 casualized Halo like this. How the hell did they think putting obvious COD elements into this game would be a good idea?

If Halo 5 is going to be "much better" as Frankie said, they need to keep these cancerous elements out of Halo.

Sprint and loadouts aren't COD elements. They're FPS elements that nearly every game in the category uses today.

Get off COD's d*** and stop being terrible at the game.

didn't say anything about sprint, so you're pulling that out of your ass to hate on me. But loadouts and perks sure are COD elements. making this game noob-friendly so people who suck at Halo can be good players now; as it is with COD.

Also, most FPS games have them nowadays because devs are putting them in there to get more money. They think COD's gameplay elements will attract more consumers. Instead what we get are COD clones. Think about it.
#14AurawhispererPosted 4/29/2013 8:16:58 AM
Lol loadouts perks AND sprint are COD elements. Never were we able to sprint on halo 3 to before, and reach limited the feature with a sprint perk.

It wasnt just a FPS element. Ahaha
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#15briman112Posted 4/29/2013 8:41:36 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
RandellK posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
lderivedx posted...
ok

thanks for your input

---
GT: COB Bri Man112