whether you want it or not, Halo 5 is coming and...

#21metroidman92Posted 4/27/2013 11:11:05 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
metroidman92 posted...
Longer campaign.
Scrap the Storm Rifle.
Bring the Arbiter back.
Make the Infinity crew a bit less... annoying.
Bring back Firefight (but keep SpOps)
Make the IWHBYD skull translate Covie language into English.
Make the Flood formidable again.
Big 3-way fights ala Halo 2's Sacred Icon levels.
Actually take place on a ring.
More character development for the Chief
Less focus on MP.

This idea couldn't possibly be worse. They were all bad, but that one...whew, that's bad.

'Cause with all the attention MP is getting right now, it's just flawless right?

I really don't get this board. People b**** and moan about the MP, yet defend it to the death when someone even hints that it should be downsized.

Build a long, epic campaign first, then focus on MP.
---
Finding it, though... that's not the hard part. It's letting go.
#22Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:28:17 AM
i agree w some ideas, such as the possible return of the Flood (an actual threat) and others..such as the storm rifle. now is it just me or this weapon (and of course talking MP wise) is just pure garbage ?

longer campaign...if only...
#23LandonioPosted 4/27/2013 12:15:58 PM
With (most) FPSs, campaign doesn't sell copies and keep people playing and interested. The campaign doesn't matter in the slightest after the 1-2 days you spend playing it.

You play multiplayer from day 1 to years down the road, even after the next one is released. Campaign is completely pointless after those 1-2 days, so why waste unnecessary resources on something that has always been solid anyway (with the exception of Halo 2).

Halo 5's multiplayer HAS to be good (and the best way to do that is to go back to Halo's ROOTS), or Halo is DONE. If 343 is smart (which they aren't), then they will, but they most likely won't. Halo will be unrecognizable by Halo 6.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#24Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 1:15:00 PM
well they could add some sort of replayability value to it, not that it will be a game changer itself, but could get gamers more interested.

for example, IMO i think that what was done in BO2 was interesting, adding those strike force mission, where different situations led to different outcomes.
think also of Mass Effect decisions, nothing that big and massive tho.

(note: not that it shouldn't be the same but maybe different paths that lead well...to 1 ending, after all its another trilogy)

everyone keeps saying back to its roots but what are they ? not to mention may people have different takes on it
#25enterthemadroxPosted 4/27/2013 1:17:34 PM
I'd like it to stay the same but remove CSR and add some better stuff than the pointless Stalker perk thing. You know, have something that's actually useful.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#26Mystic_Ehrgeiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 1:20:13 PM
some specializations are pretty useless, ill agree w you there my friend
#27Thomas_MaplePosted 4/28/2013 7:10:26 AM
More @msheridan1990.
---
I'm > You.
MGR of @msheridan1990. Follow my client and tell your friends. You could have a chance to win MSPs.
#28SunDevil77Posted 4/28/2013 8:52:29 AM
ODomm posted...
More WOmen...??

I can get ontop of this idea.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.