Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.
3 years ago#1
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.
BEEP BEEP, IM A JEEP LOLZ
3 years ago#2
Save your money and buy halo 4 under 20 dollars. Trust me, it is NOT worth 40 or 60 dollars. Dont give the trolls their money!
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
3 years ago#3
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
3 years ago#4
Ricochet888 posted...
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor
@Msheridan1999
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
3 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em

LOL u kno wut they say no1 lieks halo 4 more then sundevil rotfl
@Msheridan1999
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
3 years ago#6
MsheridanTREATD posted...
Ricochet888 posted...

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor

Troll better next time. 32GB is the max amount of memory that can be used on a USB drive on an Xbox 360.
3 years ago#7
Get it, don't listen to these trolls but yeah around eight
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
3 years ago#8
The only thing I'm worried about is how long it takes to find a game. 20-30k players a day is really still quite a lot. I don't expect the game to last for years, but if I can get a few dozen hours out of SP+MP+Spartan Ops I'll be happy.
3 years ago#9
Ricochet888 posted...
The only thing I'm worried about is how long it takes to find a game. 20-30k players a day is really still quite a lot. I don't expect the game to last for years, but if I can get a few dozen hours out of SP+MP+Spartan Ops I'll be happy.

You can find a game of Infinity Slayer at most times of day within a minute.
3 years ago#10
ssj3blade posted...
Ricochet888 posted...

You can find a game of Infinity Slayer at most times of day within a minute.

Thanks.

I went ahead and bought it. Population in infinity slayer had about 5k people in it, and big team infinity slayer had 8k. Other modes had 1k-3k each. I was finding games in 30-45 seconds so it's still pretty good.

The gameplay is excellent as well. A little slowdown on the bigger maps on big team infinity slayer, but it's not a huge issue, it didn't effect my aim much.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived