Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

#1Ricochet888Posted 4/27/2013 6:38:44 AM
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.
---
BEEP BEEP, IM A JEEP LOLZ
#2AurawhispererPosted 4/27/2013 7:53:21 AM
Save your money and buy halo 4 under 20 dollars. Trust me, it is NOT worth 40 or 60 dollars. Dont give the trolls their money!
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#3SunDevil77Posted 4/27/2013 8:57:07 AM
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#4MsheridanTREATDPosted 4/27/2013 11:43:49 AM
Ricochet888 posted...
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor
---
@Msheridan1999
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#5MsheridanTREATDPosted 4/27/2013 11:47:08 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em

LOL u kno wut they say no1 lieks halo 4 more then sundevil rotfl
---
@Msheridan1999
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#6Ricochet888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:03:56 PM
MsheridanTREATD posted...
Ricochet888 posted...

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor

Troll better next time. 32GB is the max amount of memory that can be used on a USB drive on an Xbox 360.
---
#7Faliz18Posted 4/27/2013 12:34:41 PM
Get it, don't listen to these trolls but yeah around eight
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#8Ricochet888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 1:35:52 PM
The only thing I'm worried about is how long it takes to find a game. 20-30k players a day is really still quite a lot. I don't expect the game to last for years, but if I can get a few dozen hours out of SP+MP+Spartan Ops I'll be happy.
---
#9ssj3bladePosted 4/29/2013 1:59:18 PM
Ricochet888 posted...
The only thing I'm worried about is how long it takes to find a game. 20-30k players a day is really still quite a lot. I don't expect the game to last for years, but if I can get a few dozen hours out of SP+MP+Spartan Ops I'll be happy.

You can find a game of Infinity Slayer at most times of day within a minute.
#10Ricochet888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:21:56 PM
ssj3blade posted...
Ricochet888 posted...

You can find a game of Infinity Slayer at most times of day within a minute.

Thanks.

I went ahead and bought it. Population in infinity slayer had about 5k people in it, and big team infinity slayer had 8k. Other modes had 1k-3k each. I was finding games in 30-45 seconds so it's still pretty good.

The gameplay is excellent as well. A little slowdown on the bigger maps on big team infinity slayer, but it's not a huge issue, it didn't effect my aim much.
---