Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

#11goldfishman302Posted 4/29/2013 7:20:24 PM
Ricochet888 posted...
MsheridanTREATD posted...
Ricochet888 posted...
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor

Troll better next time. 32GB is the max amount of memory that can be used on a USB drive on an Xbox 360.

omg stand back every1 tc is about 2 cry LMFAO

TREATED
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#12ODommPosted 4/29/2013 7:25:13 PM
goldfishman302 posted...
Ricochet888 posted...
Ricochet888 posted...
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor

Troll better next time. 32GB is the max amount of memory that can be used on a USB drive on an Xbox 360.

omg stand back every1 tc is about 2 cry LMFAO

TREATED

OGM
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~I, Zero Your Fellow~~
#13SunDevil77Posted 4/29/2013 7:29:05 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em

LOL u kno wut they say no1 lieks halo 4 more then sundevil rotfl

Yeaaaaah buddy.

In all seriousness though, Halo 4 has tons of content. Way more than most $60 games.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#14Ricochet888(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:56:24 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em

LOL u kno wut they say no1 lieks halo 4 more then sundevil rotfl

Yeaaaaah buddy.

In all seriousness though, Halo 4 has tons of content. Way more than most $60 games.

I'm pleasantly suprised by the game. I've been playing Halo since 2001 (and online through XBConnect since 2002), and I think the new changes are a great addition to the series. I haven't touched Spartan Ops yet, but SP and MP have been awesome.
---
BEEP BEEP, IM A JEEP LOLZ