Who created a better Halo? Bungie with Reach, or 343 with Halo 4?

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/27/2013 3:21:52 PM(edited)
Bungie's Halo Reach Vs. 343's Halo 4 - Results (252 votes)
Halo: Reach
51.98% (131 votes)
Halo 4
48.02% (121 votes)
This poll is now closed.
A very simple poll, based on Bungie's last effort in the Halo universe against 343's first, who out did themselves? The creators, or who they handed the reigns over to? What do you like more about Reach Vs. Halo 4 that made you answer in the poll?

3..2..1.. Go.
---
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.
#2PathlessBulletPosted 4/27/2013 3:57:43 PM
Hm..... I think Reach is pretty bad and Halo 4 is a slightly less bad version of Reach with Call of Duty mechanics.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3phillyeagles123Posted 4/27/2013 4:03:43 PM
I'll put it this way. Reach made me stop playing Halo for months. I still enjoy Halo 4.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#4ALostGrenadePosted 4/27/2013 4:14:26 PM
343. I just feel like Bungie made Reach bad on purpose..
---
"People die when they are killed."
GT: A Lost Grenade
#5SterlingFoxPosted 4/27/2013 4:32:58 PM
Halo Reach worked when they first released it. Halo 4 didn't.

Halo Reach was also more like a Halo game than Halo 4 is.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#6AurawhispererPosted 4/27/2013 4:56:50 PM
Oh im so tracking this...

May even write an article about the results
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#7xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:18:04 PM(edited)
SterlingFox posted...

How so? I'd at least like your explanation because Halo 4 worked extremely well when I played it on release.
---
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.

Also.. It troubles me that Reach is actually winning this poll..
#8SterlingFoxPosted 4/27/2013 6:00:15 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
SterlingFox posted...

How so? I'd at least like your explanation because Halo 4 worked extremely well when I played it on release.

So I have a really great question. Why didn't you ask any of the other people why they said what they did? Because they're supporting Halo 4, and therefore your opinion and what you'd like to win? Wonderful to know we've got a bias poll topic here.

"Extremely well" is a lie, and "decently" is closer to the truth for those who it actually worked for. Halo 4's release was a disaster. Thousands of people couldn't even play the game because they were getting moved to a back-up server, the filesharing wasn't up for the first 6 months, Spartan Ops wasn't available to a lot of people, the servers shut down entirely 4 or 5 times in the first two days, etc.
When Halo Reach was released, everything worked.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#9xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:15:01 PM
SterlingFox posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
SterlingFox posted...

So I have a really great question. Why didn't you ask any of the other people why they said what they did? Because they're supporting Halo 4, and therefore your opinion and what you'd like to win? Wonderful to know we've got a bias poll topic here.

"Extremely well" is a lie, and "decently" is closer to the truth for those who it actually worked for. Halo 4's release was a disaster. Thousands of people couldn't even play the game because they were getting moved to a back-up server, the filesharing wasn't up for the first 6 months, Spartan Ops wasn't available to a lot of people, the servers shut down entirely 4 or 5 times in the first two days, etc.
When Halo Reach was released, everything worked.

I must have been lucky then. When Halo 4 launched I didn't deal with any server issues, and played game after game without issue. As for the file share, I still haven't even used mine for the sake of, I haven't touched file shares since Halo 3. Spartan Ops was available for me since day one, and I've never gone without it, or had issues playing since then until now, and still don't.
---
#10LandonioPosted 4/27/2013 6:24:07 PM
343, but not by much.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, MegaMan 10