Who created a better Halo? Bungie with Reach, or 343 with Halo 4?

#11That1GuyyPosted 4/27/2013 6:14:38 PM
MLG Reach is way better than 4.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#12enterthemadroxPosted 4/27/2013 7:47:45 PM
Halo 4.

It removed Firefight and replaced it with Spartan Ops.

It's also the most fun I've ever had with a Halo game.

Can't speak for the campaign, I only beat the first mission on Legendary back in November and haven't bothered to continue it since.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#13MsheridanTREATDPosted 4/27/2013 9:21:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14JackieMoon33Posted 4/27/2013 9:50:33 PM
I played reach every weekend for about a year and still play customs on reach every now and then. Most of Halo 4 already feels old and repetitive. Spartan Ops is keeping it alive for me though.
---
Wow, it's like I died and went to heaven, then god realized it wasn't my time yet, so he sent me back to a brewery.
#15supermoc10Posted 4/28/2013 2:02:34 AM
ZBNS Reach craps on Halo 4 IMO
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#16AurawhispererPosted 4/28/2013 8:17:26 AM
Wow, halo 4 is BARELY winning. Now if 3 was on this poll, it woukd be a one sided fight
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#17JaidabeccaPosted 4/28/2013 8:24:32 AM
It's a tough decision for me but I'm going to go with Reach. I don't feel like typing out my reasons why at the moment but if I feel inclined to I will.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#18jwhudexnlsPosted 4/28/2013 8:25:13 AM
I'm voting Reach because it had more of a halo feel to it, even with bloom and the other problems it just seemed more fun to play. With everything like ordnance, constant sprinting and no weapons being on maps, halo 4 just doesn't seem as fun.
#19__balePosted 4/28/2013 8:40:32 AM
4 is better than the reach bungie made, no doubt.

but NBNS reach (what 343 did to reach) is FAR superior to 4, its a disgrace that the games are even in the same franchise really
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#20GrizzmeisterPosted 4/28/2013 9:35:32 AM
I voted for Halo: Reach being better simply because Halo 4 doesnít yet feel like a complete game. Donít get me wrong, Iím enjoying playing 343ís Halo game but it has so many issues ranging from weapon balance to network problems that I canít really call it better than Reach. Maybe Halo 5 on the Xbox 720 will finally be the definitive Halo experience but until then the high-water mark for the series is still Halo 2 in my book.
---
"Deeds, not words"